Dream Drop Distance [VEEERY SLIGHT SPOILERS] A little glitch I found.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Spyro Cool, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Spyro Cool Merlin's Housekeeper

I posted this in "Off Topic" part of the Steam Forums a couple of days ago, but now I've joined KH-Vids, (Oh, hello! I'm new! Haha!) I'll post it here.

Also, it isn't much of a spoiler, but I may as well put the spoiler tag up there, seeing as it isn't out in the US, I believe.

Anyway:
    I'd try to replicate it, but I'd have to start a new save, and there's no guarantee it'll do it again.

2. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

There was actually a similar but way more serious glitch in the Japanese version. Basically, there was one area where if you dropped to Sora from Riku, Riku would end up stuck and unable to continue the story. Luckily, it was patched.

There are also a couple bugs in the demo. For example, the bottom screen camera in Traverse Town's Reality Shift won't clip through walls, so if you use it on an enemy in too tight of a space, it'll get stuck and you won't be able to "grab" the object you're flinging, causing you to have to restart the game. The other is less serious. There's a little corner in the Fifth District where you can get stuck falling if you Flowmotion into it the wrong way.

I have not been able to replicate either of these, but I assume they've been fixed in the final version of the game.