Birth by Sleep Ven's Identity and Clothing

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by DjC, Aug 17, 2009.

1. DjC Chaser

Well I wanted to make this because WilliamTheWise said something interesting in another thread, could it be that Sora's nobody was altered into being Ven with the name change of course? The Clothing of Ven also looks to be as a hint since it looks like Roxas' jacket mixed with Sora's jacket. What are your thoughts on the subject?

2. Ven The Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

Having fun locked in a closet with Kairi 8D
    Maybe, because when Ven wanted to be erased, he had to give the power of the keyblade to someone, and that's when they saw Young Riku and Sora on the beach. That's how Sora could manipulate the Keyblade, I'm guessing and that's why Roxas looks like Ven.

3. ◄Slip► 1st Class Coder

Wow you got me thinking...
    That is soo true now that you look at it...
    Ven has Sora jacket and Shorts
    but his undershirt looks just like Roxas's
    xD
    Wow i never looked at his Outfit with focus.

4. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

Almost everything in their appearance resembles, the bracelet and the ring, half of his clothing. But there's just 1 thing they don't have in common, and that's the way they hold their Keyblades. :o

5. DjC Chaser

True, but Ven was wielding his Keyblade left handed in the Secret Ending, but in the game he wields it right handed? I wonder if that is a hint?

6. Ven The Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

Maybe he's left and right handed? xD
    Oh, now that's probably why Roxas and Sora can Dual-Wield.

7. ◄Slip► 1st Class Coder

Ye because in One trailer i saw he done some sort of special when he throw the keyblade and it went into his right hand then into his left and he done a 4x attack combo with the keyblade in his left hand and it went back to his right hand.
    The might explain DW.

8. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

I've been thinking about this as well. In 358/2 days, Xigbar sees Xion as Ven. Seeing her as Ven might mean that she has something in common with Ven, maybe it's their existance. What i'm trying to say is..that Ven also might be a clone? Or at least something that's been made atrificially in the purpose of testing a keyblade wielders power and research it for unknown purposes.

9. Ven The Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

...Xion is a replica of Sora, just Telling.

10. DjC Chaser

Actually that could be hinting that Ven is connected to Sora, if Xion was seen as Ven and Xion is... well I better not say it because its a spoiler but for those of you know what I'm talking about it could be saying that they are connected

11. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

lol I knew that, by saying clone i meant replica. Bacially the same right?

12. Ven The Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

@ 00Roxas00: You said Ven was a clone.
    @ DjC: I think Braid, might be the Dark Soldier, and that's why he's suprised when he sees Xion as Ven, and that's why he's distracted and loses. Maybe the same thing happens to the Dark Soldier.

13. DjC Chaser

Can you link me to that and tell me at what time in the video he does that? I've never noticed and I've watched all Ven game play videos and never have noticed O_o.

14. ◄Slip► 1st Class Coder

Please tell me Ven someone in DS KH isnt a replica
    I didnt read the Spoil

15. Ven The Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

Ok, lemme try to explain something that is my opinion and to all you **** out there who think this is gay, screw you.
    Ok, Master Xehanort might use Kingdom Hearts to Become YOUNGER. And then Terra, Ven and Aqua think they killed because he disappeared. This might of had an effect on Braid A.k.a. the Dark Soldier as well, and that's how DiZ found him. This is just what I think.

Ven isn't in KH DS. people see Xion in different ways, and Xigbar just saw her as Ven. Look at the thing I wrote above.

16. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

lol you made a thread for this wow

I never said Roxas was altered into being Ven, but his appearance changed by an outside force into the image of Ven. As well as Namine, but heres something that makes me think theres something up.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Why doesn't the hair color match up?
    It's almost as if something changed the appearance of these two nobodies. My guess
    [​IMG]

17. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

... -.-

As i just said, by saying that Ven is a clone/replica, i meant that it might explain why Xigbar saw Xion as Ven.
    Because Xion is also an replica
    . So by saying clone, i meant replica. Clone and Replica are basically the same thing. Sorry if my words were so deep they made you misunderstand what i said. ^^

18. Ven The Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

Well ok. But Ven isn't a replica he's the true human.

19. DjC Chaser

xD

Not Roxas being altered into Ven, the other way around.

Anyway, I do get what you're saying and it makes sense. But what's up with these two "special" nobodies being blond >.>? Also, if you noticed in KH2, Kairi's hair changes colors. Some times its brown and some times it red.

20. Ven The Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

Look at my post above, LOL.

This is what I meant, for you DjC and for Slip, it's the bottom part.