Re:Coded Videos?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by tofudude, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tofudude Destiny Islands Resident

I know(and have seen) the two videos from november, the ones that have the demo traverse town and the demo colosseum but are there any gameplay videos for the new episode that just came out a few weeks ago?

Also, what is the schedule for the new episodes releasing?
    The 1st one was on the 3rd of june, so is it every third of the month or something?

2. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Well right now videos of the game are pretty hard to find. And if there are any they look like crap anyway. Wait a little bit and trust me they'll be all over Youtube in a little bit.

3. the muffin man Banned

I think there's a guy in youtube who uploads them.

4. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

5. shmilo Traverse Town Homebody

From them we can see some other cutscenes aswell.

but as i was watching the 4th episode http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_a0bAzCakc&NR=1

It seems that not only are we learning things that jiminy did not record in his journal in coded world but something inside the real worlds is happening too
    this got me thinking a little bit more but as far as i know i dont think its true

maybe the coded unkown weve been thinking of is an external force manipulating the coded world from the outside not from the inside

and thinking of things from a diffrent point of view to alter the past is to alter the present maybe by learning things previously not known or that didnt happen has had an impact on the future like maybe all he world's in kh1 being coverd in "bug's" maybe the coded jiminy had recorded that but when all the bugs are removed it has been recorded aswell.meaning that the future kh2 and Com will have Bug's too which could leave the possibility the reason they're stuck there is because the door is coverd with bug's.

and the reason for the heartless may be that the the orb of light in the basement is surounded by bug's

which got me thinking on the theory of the bug's
    In Com namine said about memories in the dark part of heart cannot be rerieved unless they are braught into the light.

im thinking that bug's are darkness covering the memories of the worlds

i know i came up with alot of stupid stuff there and you can probably knock it out with one sentence but all ive watched is 1-4 of the cutscenes and a bit of backround story.

also i notice Mickey uses starseeker instead of Dkk have no clue why
    Edit 2: i also noticed that when destiny island was being owned by darkness the tune playing then was playing when they couldny get the door open :D

and + why didnt mickey just use Dkk to unlock the door as the keyblade can unlock and lock things right? unless he's not in possesion of dkk anmore which would explain why he's using star seeker

6. AxelRikkuconnection Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah all the videos are on youtube but subtitles on go til number 4. If anyone here can translate them they can post them up on the website

7. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

thanks for linking those videos

as for Mickey using Star Seeker-
    Star Seeker was Mickey's original Keyblade (we see him weild it in BBs trailers). Mickey didn't get DKK until towards the end of KHI so there ya go.

8. Seraph-Six Merlin's Housekeeper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.