Well... my little.....2 week old kitten...died.....2 hours ago... *cries*

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Sexy Sheva, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Sexy Sheva Banned

How do i take away the heartache? ;___;

2. Hubba-Bubba-Bubbles Hollow Bastion Committee

Oh my gosh I am so sorry to hear this.The best thing to do is try not to think about because if you do it will make you feel worse.You should just try to accept it because things happen that you can't control.You should maybe make a memorial of her/him that might make you better too so you'll always remeber her/him in your heart.I hope I helped i'm not very good at giving advice but after reading the title I was so sad I had to.​

3. Sexy Sheva Banned

My papaw put it in a wonderful box to bury him in ;_; it was purple...my favorite color ;_;

I couldn't bury him i was too upset T_T

And i don't know where he buried my baby at ;_; We never even named him ;______;

4. TheMuffinMan Banned

Order out for some chinese, I'm sure they'll be sympathetic about your loss.

5. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    Aww that's a shame, there's no real bright side to this, only that you didn't get too attached for it to hurt even more when it passed.

It's a depressing fact but many new born kittens don't last a month, always sad when it's one of your kittens though.

6. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

I have been what you have been through. My grandfather used to have 2 cats when I was little, and I loved them ALOT.
    They died after a while, and I stayed upset for a while. What I consider is relaxation. Relaxation is what I usually try to do whenever something upsetting happens, such as a loss.
    I am so sorry to hear what happened.

7. Sexy Sheva Banned

but the only thing that makes it worse is.... i was holding it, as it died... i could feel the last hearbeat come from his chest, and the last breathe it took...

8. jettie Twilight Town Denizen

oh god that is the worse feeling. i've had a hamster do that. as she went into a seizure curled up and died. i was young and that crippled me for life! i still remember it. i will never go away. just remember it did not die alone. at least when it did go it passed away knowing it was loved and that you were there for it.

9. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

:'(. I am sorry to hear about this. But, what was it that made it sick?

10. Sexy Sheva Banned

i don't really know... it just had trouble breathing, and it was just so weak.... They think it was the runt of the litter..

I've never had an animal die on me.. I've never been there for an animal dying.... I care alot about animals, especially cats... and kittens.... and...i was immediately in love with it. It was the cutest thing.... It was so helpless, i bottle fed it Yesterday just fine! and.... i loved it's blue eyes, it's little meow... ;___;

11. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

So, was this kitten abandoned or something like that? Or was it just in a state of sickness?
    You see, my grandfather's cat(out of 3 cats) in his hometown accidentally got squished. This seems like a funny thing to say, but it is NO LIE at all. I am completely serious. I exactly know how you feel. In fact, I have had many losses of people I love recently. :(

12. The Fifth Element Traverse Town Homebody

....I can't express my sorrow for you. I know how hard it is to be their when it dies. Its so confusing and you think to yourself "This is impossible. How could something just be there one moment and gone the next." But think of the kitten. Its last moments were in peace in your arms. Thats all I can say

13. Repliku Chaser

Actually, I'd think that would be more comforting that the animal didn't die alone and had someone there for it. Some pets when very young do die and sadly that's how it goes. You took care of it and comforted it in its final moments so that is something. I've lost pets too and it hurts but after a while you just realize death is a part of life and if you did all you could to make it happy, it was probably grateful for that comfort you gave it even as you yourself were scared and very sad. I hope you'll feel better soon but sometimes there just isn't anything we can do for animals. If you think it was the runt of the litter, that may be a reason why it died. There are quite a few reasons young kittens don't make it which mostly has to do with their genetics or they may get feline leukemia. Having a pet means sadly someday we have to lose that pet. :/

14. Sexy Sheva Banned

I had a gray cat that had that once.. i was too young to remember, but my mom took it to the vet and it died there... i didn't understand though

But... i took in a passion for cats because they're gentle. They're cleaner than dogs and softer to have in the house...

I'm possibly thinking about giving my cat away, because, i don't want to end up with so much heartbreak for when it dies ;_;

15. Repliku Chaser

Aw, don't do that unless you really are that bad off about it. Death happens. It's why you shouldn't dwell on it so much and take care while you live and others live around you. That cat would be sad if you gave it away to someone else. It's unfortunate what happened to the kitten but we all lose animals sometime and we just have to remember them and cherish the memory of when they were alive.

16. Sexy Sheva Banned

I only had the kitten for 2 days though, but i loved it so much...

17. Repliku Chaser

Guys, please keep on topic and stop posting funny things. This is not the Spam Zone.

Sarah, it sucks but again, that's how it goes. Most new pets if they are going to die do tend to in the first week or two they are owned. I'd still suggest not giving up on your other cat because of this. It's sad but death happens. You can't avoid that. Why give up living pleasures because of it? You hurt but you'd have a pretty dull and lonely life if you are always afraid of losing something.

18. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

Repliku, what I said was no lie...-_-

19. Repliku Chaser

I wasn't saying for you to stop. I was talking about the post I had to delete a moment ago. If your posts are still here, you were fine. I was asking for the spam or funny comments to stop.

20. Sexy Sheva Banned

I really love me cat though, but.... i don't want to think about the kitten that died...