Well...

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Vagineer, May 13, 2013.

1. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

It's pretty hard for me to say this to all of you guys. But I just want to get this off my chest. So... Here goes...

My... grandfather...didn't make it...

It just happened today. Early in the morning, I heard from my aunt that he's in the hospital since he doesn't feel too good. Then, later this afternoon. He had a heart attack. The doctors tried everything to stabilize him, but when my father and his siblings arrived at the hospital...It was too late...I wasn't aware of his death until I decided to make a surprise visit to my grandmother, and...You can guess what happened...

I don't know how to handle this... I feel very sad...

2. Misty gimme kiss

_MOVED
    to Help With Life.

I'm very sorry to hear that, though. If I didn't have to be out the door in a few minutes I would write a lot more, but sadly, death is a part of life. Be there for your family and feel free to drop me a line if you want to talk privately. Hugs.

3. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Dude i get the feeling. I lost my Grandmother and an uncle within two weeks of each other, 4 weeks from today. Its sad, its crushing. Unfortunately the world won't stop because people are dead. The only way to cope is to submerge yourself in your own little world, and when your little world is ready, it will let in the reality of the situation little by little. Its only pain at the end of the day. Pain doesn't kill you, it warns you. It warns you that your life is worth living, you aren't ready to die. Keep that in mind.

4. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

I can't say how very sad I am to hear this, Ulqui.
    Losing a loved one is one of the hardest things in life to deal with. However, sadly, it happens and we are faced with living on without that person.
    But you have to be strong and continue to live happily for the one that has moved on and for yourself. Your grandfather was surely a wonderful man and will always be with you. Every smile, hug, laugh, conversation......every memory of him will always be in your heart. He will always be there watching over you, making sure you stay out of trouble and make great things of yourself as you continue to grow. He loves you and always will.
    Just remember the good memories he left behind and know that every one of them had a purpose.
    Don't hesitate to talk to family and friends about how you are feeling. Expressing how you feel during a rough time can be very comforting and make you feel much better.
    Just be there for your family as they are there for you.

Also, if you need to talk to a friend and get things off your chest, feel free to shoot me a pm. Say whatever you feel like saying. Say something, repeat things you already said..... anything if it makes you feel better. I am all ears...well, eyes in this case.

Best wishes for you and your family.

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Oh... Ulqui... I am really sorry to hear that. Losing a grandparent was one of the toughest things I've had to go through. My condolences to you and your family in this tough time. Stay strong, and take care!

6. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Thanks guys. You're the best!

7. Fellangel Bichael May

Man I don't really know what to say except...I know how you feel. My own grandfather died a while back. It's an extremely heart-breaking moment for me and I suppose for you as well. Just please don't fall into a depression-like stage where you start to float away from the others and lock yourself away from the rest of the world. I lost so many friends due to that. I have very deep condolences to you and your family. Bless you and your family. I'll be here if you need someone to talk to.

8. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Don't worry. I'm not that kind of person. And thanks.

9. Indecypher Destiny Islands Resident

I'm sorry for your loss. And this can't be easy to share, so I hope it made you feel somewhat better. But no one really knows how to deal with death, you just have to live on through the pain.