Kingdom Hearts II Were they worth it?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Axel, Nov 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axel Chaser

Partying, making tags and Staring at the Sun.
    The two new spells, Magneto and Reflect. Were they worth switching with good spells like Aero or Gravity?

Personally I think Magneto is useless and I never used Reflect hoever I heard it worked really well. Still what do youo guys think?

2. KingMickey Gummi Ship Junkie

Well I think magnet was a good spell it helped me a lot. And reflect helped me defeat Xigbar, u know wen he goes into sniper mode :p

3. Axel Chaser

Partying, making tags and Staring at the Sun.
    Mhm, Reflect also helps when the big red spell heartless's are way stronger than you.
    However I never used either apart from Magneto in the fight with Grim Reaper.

4. KingMickey Gummi Ship Junkie

I never used any magic againt bosses. I didnt use any magic untill I got to Xigbar. But now I use it all the time.

5. Topaz-Jo Traverse Town Homebody

I never used magic so i would never know but i must admit i used more magic in KH1 so those 2 old spells are better than magnet. I mean the only time when magnet was useful was when you were collecting the madalients in Port Royal. I cant think of a reason for the other one.

6. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Magnet is good for chaining together enemies (Heartless/Nobodies). Not that effective with bosses though. It does some damage and then you can just finish the combo with a Thunder spell or a attack combo.

Reflect is not too bad, it depends on the user. If the user can time the spell, 'just right', then it's worth it.

7. Shanny-Boo Traverse Town Homebody

Magnet is very useful when wanting to level up (PRIDE ROCK TRICK PLZ 8D) and Reflect I've never actually... used.

I used Aero A LOT in KH...

8. --kairi-- Merlin's Housekeeper

reflect is very good (: you know when you fight sephiroth the time, then when he cast the balls of dunno what to fly at you, reflect makes all of them dissapear :p

9. twilightsown King's Apprentice

At first I though Magnet was useless, until I stared playing around with it, and found it to be very useful. It just makes smashing through waves of enemies all the easier. Once I realized what it did I used it constantly.

10. Archer of Oblivion Traverse Town Homebody

I used reflect with Xigbar whan he stwiched in sniper mode... it was good... never used magnetto

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.