Kingdom Hearts II What did you think the first time you saw Roxas?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Deathsight44, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Basicly, what was the first thing you thought was gonna happen when you started playing as Roxas?

When I first started, I was at first afraid he might be a new main charecter, and we would end up stuck playen as him. I also thought he would end up goin off with Sora as a companion or somethen like that. Wasn't to sure since I didn't know much about kingdom hearts or anything back then :sweatdrop:

how bout you guys?

2. jettie Twilight Town Denizen

it was my first kh game and i was like this is not sora is it? i was confused a little. i even started to think it was sora and i was wrong. till he gets the dreams and what not of sora. then i was like but i wanna play as sora...

3. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Lol. I felt hte same, but when Roxas dissapeared, I felt sad cuz I also wanted to play as Roxas :(

4. jettie Twilight Town Denizen

yeah true. after he is gone and gets 2 keyblades. ur like hey! wait forget sora. i wanna be a nobody! XD

5. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Not even that. I just hate how he just dissapeared like that. :(

he was such a cool charecter to

6. Spunk Ransom you're already perfect

Well, first off, I thought of Jesse McCartney. But anyway, the first time I saw Roxas was when I was watching my cousins play KH2. And I was like, "Hey, this seems pretty awesome." So I guess Roxas made me get a PS2 in a way...thanks Roxas.

7. Skylight_Defect Hollow Bastion Committee

When I first saw Roxas, I was like who the hell is this? xD I was also worried that I would be stuck playing as him for the whole game and not Sora, then I realized how kick butt Roxas was and then he disappeared >.<

8. Maka Albarn It's called love

I thought Roxas was pretty fun to play, but I really wanted to switch and play as Sora after a while.

9. Rawr King's Apprentice

When I first saw Roxas, I thought he was a side character..but I was wrong but I wish he was the main.

10. The first time I saw Roxas was in the game magazines as the infamous BHK <-- who was said to be that kickass graceful fighter from Deep Dive with Riku.

Oh wait - we're talking game-wise?

Okay, well. Roxas had gained brownie points already with me, as aforementioned, with DD, as he was pwning around Heartless with amazing music in the background, along with impressive imagery and graphics. And he was the original dual-wielder. Needless to say, I was interested. At first, as would be all beginning when you don't know a character, I found the first half of the Data Twilight Town with him quite simple, and, with nothing much to give, so it was "eh". That is of course, until things started to heat up and we found out more, and how unlike Sora he was.

Once I watched all the way to the end where he said "You're lucky...my summer vacation...is over", he joined the rank as one of my favorite characters, among Riku, Naminé, Larxene, and Axel.

And Roxas still retains that spot today.

More so, now that he would be in 358/2 Days, and he will be a main character of his own game, where we'll get glimpses of his true personality.

Justice.

Overall: I ♥ Roxas =3.

And he's hotter.

11. Bareri-San 私はポテトだ。

first time I saw roxas I was thinking "Who's he?" XD

I loved him the first time I saw him I thought he looked so kawaii X3

12. Janime6 the truest queen of them all

I was like "who is this freak?! wheres sora!"

then i finally got to play as sora, and "finally!"

i am not that much into roxas. -_-​

13. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

I think I remember thinking something like: "Is this some version of Sora?" The hair was the same, but I buried the idea for a while... Only to find out that I had been right... >.<

14. In explicit Angst Gummi Ship Junkie

WTF...
    that was what i thought... and i guess kinda the same what to9o thought too...

15. 8AxelVIII Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm like most of you. I also got a bit chocked when it wasn't Sora. And I still thinks that it is boring playing as Roxas, except for the Axel battle with dual keyblades! That's so awsome!

Then I got chocked again when Axel "died". I almost cried!

16. Juicy Chaser

Seriously I went:

"WHERE'S SORA??"

Lol but then I came to love Roxas and by the end i didn't want to go back to Sora...

Infact Roxas is now my favourite character, along with Axel. (Don't shoot the yaoi fan)

17. Scott Pilgrim Banned

The first thing I thought was that Sora was going to ditch Donald and Goofy and join up with Roxas.

18. Shift Chaser

First tme:Cool,i got to play as someone else at least.
    After he regained his memories and used two Keyblades:Who cares about Sora,Roxas is now my fav character!Good that i won't be playing as him so soon!
    Three minutes later:*Cries until got to see Mickey with cool Keyblade*

That would be the best thing that could happen in KH,just need to add Riku and you need to play as DW Roxas.

19. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i personally thought he was cool. at first, when you turn into Sora, i thought that the game would be like Final Fantasy 8 where there are 2 main characters that you switch to back to back a few times but i was wrong. but i prefer Roxas to Sora because his story was so much more interesting, after getting to Sora's story, playing the game kinda felt like a chore.

20. X ro X as X Merlin's Housekeeper

i thinked he is sora and sora is different or something like that :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.