Kingdom Hearts II What if...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Cin, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

What if Riku never invited the darkness in the beginning of everything? What if he had gotten the keyblade and Sora hadn't? What would be different? Would I be asking these questions? Probobly not...

But anyway, what do you guys think?

2. Roxas OG

We'd be playing as Riku right now, or there would not be a KH at all.

Here's another question: What if Master Cheif made an important cameo i the next KH? Just throwing out some ideas.

But, anyway, I think that if Riku had gottent eh KeyBlade, a lot of the events in KH would never have happened. We may have never even gone into Sora's character at all.

3. roxas232 Merlin's Housekeeper

thats a good question but the obvious answer is it would just be really different:)

4. BHK Merlin's Housekeeper

Well, everything would change. The whole universe and the space-time continum would cease to exist because in reality Sora was meant to be the weilder in reality so we would cease to exist. You understand that? Good, because I was just typing random stuff.

Good question, but obvious answer. It would be a different Kingdom Hearts, and we would explore Riku's character instead of Sora's.

5. L337 kybldmstr Destiny Islands Resident

No it wouldn't. Sora and Riku would simply swap roles.

6. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

we would just be into rikus character more and wouldnt give a damn about sora:cool:

unless your a fangirl/fanboy then you'd be obssessed with finding info on him:)

7. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Do you honestly think Sora would've accepted the darkness. And, if that happened, then KH would probably suck, it's just better with Sora as the main character(although, I wouldn't mind having a new one...), Riku needs to be admired from afar, just because he wouldn't fit in with the Disney. However, if this were an FF, it would be perfect, and Sora would be like an outcast...

8. Shadow Omnislash Merlin's Housekeeper

well riku would probably kill donald and goofy right off the bat because he wouldn't tolerate those idiots for longer than 2 sec. We'd get to see Rikus nobody though which would be pretty cool. It would be way different though and tell the truth sora just seems right for the role even though sometimes he is waaaay to naive for me. But watever

9. Way to the dusk Merlin's Housekeeper

we only think it would be different because we know this kh.
    if Riku got the keyblade they might have just named Sora Riku and Riku Sora.
    "Got it memorized"

10. twilightsown King's Apprentice

Well, Riku Technically is the Keyblade Master...so he shoulda gotten it, but honestly I don't think that Riku would be Riku had he denied the Darkness. He wouldn't be Sora either, he would have to have an entirely differnt personality, so it would be a VERY different game. It'd be interesting to see who Kairi would like then. Also, Riku wouldn't have killed Goofy or Donald. He tolerates Mickey doesn't he?

11. JackS27 Twilight Town Denizen

If Sora and Riku HAD switched roles, I would hope that Riku would have more intelligence than Sora.

Seriously, I don't like Sora very much. I think he's kind of a moron.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.