Birth by Sleep What is an unbirth?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Boy Wonder, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

All i kno is their blue wit red eyes or somethin
    Wit/ all the Ven=unbirth theories apparently everyone knows what it is.
    My guess its the soul of a person who lost his heart to darkness
    Heart=>heartless
    Body=>Nobody
    Soul=>Unbirth??

2. Sven XIII Destiny Islands Resident

I've heard that the Unbirth function as a kind of ancestor to the Heartless. It could possibly be a codename, or a reference to the "Birth by Sleep." Perhaps they wish to prevent this Birth? un=anti=against birth, or un=reverse birth.

3. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

So, the Unbirth mehtod you gave, Sven, is a type of being that can exist and not exist at the same time? Or am I wrong?

4. Sven XIII Destiny Islands Resident

Is it possible to be and not be at once? I was commenting on that the name may mean something. From what I've seen, they could move like Nobodies, but fight like Heartless. I'm not sure what they are. But. Square, at least in this game, names things for a reason right? "One sky, one destiny." Sora means Sky. "They all share the same Sky." Meaning, the worlds. Sora went to each world, so they share his experiences and existance.

5. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

Yeah...and yet what are Unborns? Could they be like the worlds heartless themselves and the nobodies of everyone in that world, even when the heartless weren't created at that time? We can't say for sure, but I think that is what an Unborn could be...like you said, Sven, "share the same experiences and existance.".

Off Topic: Wanna know what I find hard to believe, things I haven't seen in some time...like this image from Photobucket. http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn160/Mercurial92/BirthBySleepCinderella.png

Back On Topic: Well, I remember reading about one thing on a site that states that "an Unborn is the humans essence, "Opposite of humans."."

6. Sven XIII Destiny Islands Resident

Can a world have a heartless? That would imply that they could have nobodies also. I don't understand that quote of mine. With who do they share the experience? [​IMG] It all revolves around the heart.

7. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

Isn't that something, experiences revolve around the heart. Always the heart...what makes it so facinating in Kingdom Hearts? What makes it the ultimate form of power in the game? And I have already answered the Unbirth question "They are the beings that are of our essence, our opposites, our equals." What makes it so facinating that-....Nevermind, I'm afraid I went off topic and back again, apparently the Unbirths are beings of the heart, not heartless, the essence of the hearts. That is what I believe they are at this point, essence.

8. Sven XIII Destiny Islands Resident

That, sir, is one the absolute best conclusions anyone has ever come to. I appluad your mind. (yeah, typo) Perhaps you should make a thread about the power of hearts? I'd post! XD

9. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

Well, I would, but wouldn't it be more fun to allow Kingdom Hearts to show us the power of them?

10. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

This is a theory. I did not make this and can no way take credit for it's flaws or perfections. This was part of a keyblade theory that Master Riku 789 made on KH insiders. Part of the theory is as follows:

If part of the weilder's heart gives birth to a keyblade, then what happens when the keyblade loses the peice of it's weilder's heart that gave it birth. If the peice of the weilder's heart that created the keyblade is stolen from the keyblade then that part of the weilder's heart will create an unbirth. Why are they called unbirths? Because due to the keyblade losing the peice of it's weilder's heart that gave it birth, then losing that peice of it's weilders heart will take reverse the effect and the keyblade will no longer exist. thus the name unbirth.

Dissapereance:

We know that the unbirths mysteriously dissapeared shortly after birth by sleep, so how did they dissapear? We know there are as many keyblades as there are quilified hearts to weild them. so the keyblades are limted by the number of people quailified to weild them, example: if there are 500 qualified people to weild a keyblade then there are only 500 keyblades. As such the unbirths are limited to the number of keyblades, eventually the limited number of unbirths were wiped out and thus they dissapeared.

I made the one that follows though I am still working on it:

I have some theorys on The Room of Sleep and The Room of Awakening and there involvment with Unbirths. We know The Room of Sleep was constructed after Xehanort sent Ansem the Wise into the Dark Realm but what about The Room of Awakening? Xemnas thought that it was in Castle Oblivion so could it be there the whole time? The title: Birth By Sleep got me thinking about this. What if one could go into a sleep in The Room of Sleep and be rebirthed in The Room of Awakening as a new person with a stronger heart? There might have been another Room of Sleep before that or something though we will not know really until the game comes out. What if one without a strong heart attempted this proccess and failed so insted of a rebirth got a unbirth? Perhaps Xehanort built The Room of Sleep to aid in this proccess of rebirth. If there was no Room of Sleep then that would explain why so many people failed and were unbirthed. Xehanort says he has a "special friend" in the Room of Sleep which may be why he built The Room of Sleep. So that the said friend would not fail and become a unbirth. Xemnas is searching for The Room of Awakening in Castle Oblivion so the person might be ready for awakening. The name: Birth By Sleep souds like it will have something to do with The Room of Sleep, unbirth, rebirth, and if The Room of Sleep is to be involved The Room of Awakening might be involved or mentioned. Perhaps the name: Birth By Sleep means it will talk about a past version of The Room of Sleep.

11. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

If that is true then maybe .... oh my god. Maybe the room Riku wakes up in in Castle Oblivion at the start CoM is the room of awakening.

12. Sorcerer_Jenkins Twilight Town Denizen

not just the game, but in reality, the heart is the strongest organ in the body(biologically speaking). Where do your emotions come from, hmm? the brain? Hormones? nuh-uh, the heart! it is said true warrior will fight with his emotions (a.k.a. his heart). when you unlock your heart, you become very powerful, physically, spiritually, and mentally. the heart is indeed the strongest power source.

13. Noise For Love and Justice

first thing....there has barly been anything about the Unbirths released...

but! most people have theorised that they have somthing to do with the Heart....

i say no,

i think...that the Unbirths are some F-ed up science experiment gone wrong by master Xehanort...that would explain why we have never seen them in any other games

another thing...people arent thinking ahead....maybe the enemy that has to do with the soul...will be the new enemy in KH3

Shazzam

14. Sven XIII Destiny Islands Resident

Oh yes. Just because experience has told us that the HEART is the main thing, that has ABSOLUTLY no barring on the next game. Thats EXACTLY WHY WE PLAY "KINGDOM SOULS."

Oh wait, no we don't. If that is true, then there is yet another not-ansem villian, running around. Oh boy. I just can't WAIT to fight another part of Xehanort AGAIN. How exciting. But this one talks about souls. Very inventive Square, thank you.

15. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

well if essence of the heart=heartless, and what's left after the heart has gone=nobodys, then it would make sense that SE made something of the soul......dam it, i thought i was done fighting little boys pretending to be xehanort. ah well, life woulda been too fair then.

16. What? 『 music is freedom 』

A few months ago, a few of us did link souls to the Unbirths, as it was the only logical explanation following the Heart->Body->Soul pattern, which comes from one of the Ansem Reports. With each enemy being based on one of those particular things, then it would only be proper that an Unbirth has something to do with the soul.

Of course, I could be wrong.

17. Nuff' Said Banned

unbirth theory

unbirths could be beings of light. failed hearts that were never born. because as a lot of people have said there is a balance. the light has the poh and the darkness has the heartless, but there is no balance because if 7 poh can barely power down one great evil then there is no balance even with a keyblade master, thats why i think that the unbirths were the heartless version of light
    twilight = nobodies
    darkness = heartless
    light = unbirths
    how i'm going to support my theory is that in one of the ansem reports says that there was a place where time had no meaning. thats also probably where ansem hid. it is not betwixt and between because the orginization would have found him and executed him. they cant feel pity for their teacher.
    riku was his protection and lackey. and the lackey's job is to create a bigger diversion so their master or boss can proceed with their plans.
    also it cant be the soul because the unbirths would still be running around every time and the heartless and nobodies would have been around too because what else took the heart. we cant prove that unbirths also take hearts until we see one kill somebody

18. What? 『 music is freedom 』

A few things. First of all, why would Terra/Aqua/Ven fight allies, as you do say they are made of the light? Second of all, there are three elements to a "somebody" - the heart, body, and soul. We have covered the main topics of "heart" and "body", leaving the soul left.

The Unbirths are not made of light.

19. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Yea the obvious explanation is that the Unbirth are made from the souls

BUT i thought after the heart leaves the body, the soul gives life to the heartless body and THAT'S what creates the Nobody?

20. Nuff' Said Banned

unbirths

but what is there to steal a heart in order for the soul to seperate from the heart and body. we can't prove that it's the soul unless we see the dark keyblade or a unbirth kill somebody