What is the saddest moment of kingdom hearts to you? why?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by miaSue1995, Nov 14, 2010.

1. miaSue1995 Moogle Assistant

what was the sadest moment of kingdom hearts 1 and 2? why?

2. axel_respect Destiny Islands Resident

I always get a little emotional when Roxas merges with Sora at the begining of kh2 "Sora your lucky... I guess my summer vacation is over" Hits me deep!

3. P Banned

Repliku's death. Because unlike everyone else, he isn't going to be saved by the end of the series. There is no happy ending for him.

4. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Near the end of kingdom hearts 2, like after the point of no return because it just feels like the story is coming to it's end and you've spent so much time getting to know the characters and understand their world.

I also found it sad in Kingdom hearts 1 in Monstro, Hollow Bastion and Neverland where Sora and Riku fight. Best friends shouldn't fight.

5. kingdom_hearts_loverXX Gummi Ship Junkie

KH1: The part where Sora pretty much stabs himself in order to save Kairi's heart.

KH2: When Sora finally meets up with Riku, and his whole speech where he says "I looked everywhere for you..."

6. StardustXtreme Chaser

Saddest moment in those games....hmm

KH 1

The fact Sora became a Heartless briefly to release Kairi's Heart

KH 2

Either Roxas merging with Sora or when Kairi was kidnapped again, I swear, she loves the role of damsel in distress.

7. Jin うごかないで

When the game ends and i come to the credits its like you don't want the game to end

Story wise for kh1 : Where riku gets locked in the realm of darkness , he had just got his heart back and now he's locking himself in the realm of darkness...sad

kh2: Definitely when roxas says: "sora... your lucky i guess my summer vacation is over.." Or where Axel fades...

gonna put opinion of kh bbs sadist moment cause i feel like it
    Be warned spoilers if you havent finished or played KH BBS
    Ven "Please i'm asking you as a friend... just...put an end to me"
    Aqua: "I'm sorry ven looks like i might not be there to wake you up"
    Terra ; He never did get his body back.....

8. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

This is definitely one of them. Roxas just seemed like a normal kid who wanted to have fun with his friends before his vacation ended and then he got thrown into this whole situation and he was completely lost. And when he said that line, I was like "awww"
    In fact, the main reason I kept playing KH2 was because I was waiting to play as Roxas again lol
    This, too.
    Both of these as well. Especially when Donald and Goofy yell at Sora not to do it and he just smiles at them all happy.

Also the fact that Sora started crying when he found Riku and dropped to his knees.

The end of KH1 was also really sad for me. I actually didn't think there'd be a sequel. I mean, yeah it was a cliffhanger, but when Sora left Kairi and mouthed those three little words, after spending the whole game trying to save her, and then Kairi going to the cave and crying while smiling. It was like "Holy hell, Sora just saved most of the universe and he doesn't even get to relax at home with her"

Saix's death was also bad for me. I spent the entire game thinking he's some emotionless, heartless, cruel, manipulative dick. And then "Where is my heart?" I felt so bad for hating him lol

9. MaM_1 Destiny Islands Resident

me too. it was depressing, i almost cried. also in kh2 it's sad when roxas merges with sora, i was already attatched to him. and axel fading. :(

10. eentje Traverse Town Homebody

KH: The part where Riku hold Xehanort back to let Kairi, Donald an Goofy escape. Everything before and after that reaches my emotionel side...
    KHII: Ah, the part where you end Roxas days, I really didn't like that. And the first time I played trough it, I did get an omnious feeling when ther was no music...
    The had part about all this is that Kingdom Hearts is just so touching. Its difficult for me to find the most tearing moment...

11. Gaming Reploid Destiny Islands Resident

KH1: During the ending: "Kairi, remember what you said before? I'm always with you, too. I'll come back to you. I promise!" "I know you will!" And then the music kicks in. It's like, after all he went through, they had to be separated again, for who knows how long. Ugh, I felt so bad.

KH2: When Axel fades: "I wanted to see Roxas. He...was the only one I liked... He made me feel...like I had a heart." Poor Axel T_T

12. TerraxLover89 Destiny Islands Resident

"KH2: When Axel fades: "I wanted to see Roxas. He...was the only one I liked... He made me feel...like I had a heart." Poor Axel T_T" -Gaming Reploid

That one hit me deep toO! i love axel! (thats KH2)
    KH1: would be... when Sora has to say goodbye to riku and kairi at the final door, Kingdom Hearts, and they let go of each others hands and it ends! T^T makes me cry every time!

13. Jayn

I don't think I had emotions while I was playing KHI. Nothing was sad to me. At all. I didn't cry once, or anything. If I had to pick, I suppose I would say the end? Simply because he was all like, "'K, bye Kairi." And that was a little sad, I guess? But seriously, I didn't feel it.

In KHII, I was kind of sad when Axel died. (I'm thinking back to like two or three years here). I felt sad when...Sora was dancing with Kairi, in that one Nightmare Before Christmas level. Simply because she wasn't really there, and he looked kind of lonely when the scenario was over. And, of course, when Axel died I was bummed out. And the end, simply because that meant there was no more of it. :3

14. xemnasfan King's Apprentice

when i found out that ansem\xehanort's heartless was really just riku, i went through so much anguish i never even realized xemnas was xehanort, i think i was crying for the whole end of the game after that.

he was my original favorite character from the series.

in order to get passed the saddness i leaned on xemnas as a crutch.

15. Narnianqueen Merlin's Housekeeper

Kh1: When Riku says, "You were just the delivery boy.", Riku holds Ansem back from Kairi, when Riku is locked in the Realm of Darkness, and the ending.

KH2: When Roxas merges with Sora. (Sora, you're lucky...I guess my summer vacation is...over.)
    2: When Sora says, "Maybe all we've done...maybe it was all for nothing-- what am I supposed to do if I can't use the Keyblade?!"
    3: When Sora meets up with Riku again. (I looked everywhere for you...)
    4: When Axel fades away. (I wanted to see Roxas again...he was the only one I liked...he made me feel...like I had a heart.)

I'm just going to add BBS.
    Ven: "I'm asking you...as a friend...just...put an end to me."
    Terra: Well, when Xehanort merged with him against his will...and this part, "Aqua...Ven...I'll make things right," or something like that.
    Aqua: When she heard that Terra had "Struck the master down." She really thought that her best friend was letting the darkness control his heart.

16. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

My newest sad moment ocurred when I played BBS. I picked Ven as my starter character and I was easily drawn into his plot. But even though I did get teary during several points in the storyline, I actually caused my own worst moment by accidentally wandering into character at the worst possible time.

You see, I was pretty horrified when Terra saved my life, because I already had an idea what happened, and I really, really wanted to get back to him as soon as possible. So, right after Vanitas talked to me at Destiny Island, I ran straight back to the Land of Departure and entered the summit (not knowing another area had just been removed, as Ventus previously could not visit LoD each time that I tried).

Once I got there, something just seemed incredibly wrong. The sky was stormy, and there was no music. Freaked, I hurried down the mountain to the training area and made for the path to the next mountain, not looking up.

I was stopped by a message. "The road forward has collapsed." And then I finally looked up and saw what'd happened to the academy building.

It dug into me so much - the thoughts going through my head were, "Terra hasn't just killed somebody, he's destroyed our whole world, our home..." - that I ended up crying for an hour.

17. kingdomhearts123 Traverse Town Homebody

KHI: I actually teared up when Sora rescued Kairi by giving away his heart.
    KHII: The ending when Riku and Sora met everyone at the island.

18. Heart_of_Riku Moogle Assistant

Ermm well the most emotional bit for me is at the end when Sora & Kairi both read the poem together, such strong words coming from 2 stong souls

The saddest moment is also near the end, just after you beat Xemnas, Riku & Sora are on the beach & Riku tells Sora how jealous he was of him, thats true friendship...

19. P Banned

Birth by Sleep had a whole lot of moments that would have been great, if I weren't cringing from the bad voice acting.

As a result, my favourite moment from BBS was the Lingering Sentiment standing up, closing off the arena and fighting Terranort. We get Terranort's glorious VA, and we get the voiceless embodiment of Terra's emotions desperately fighting to get back his body.

20. muff monkey Twilight Town Denizen

In KHI, the ending always gets to me. <.< I don't know. They're like a love story, and when I was playing it, I didn't know at the time that there was a second one, so I just thought that was how it ended and I was like "what, WHYYYY?!"

And in KHII, I got really upset when Axel died. I don't know. He's really the only person I like in that game and I just wanted him to live forever.