Dream Drop Distance What new worlds do you want to see?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by . : tale_wind, Nov 20, 2010.

1. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

As Nomura mentioned in a recent interview about KH3D, there will be all new Disney worlds in the game. What movies do you want to see in the new game?

Personally, I'm hoping for Up and The Hunchback of Notre Dame. You?

. : tale_wind

2. ClankDaxter Merlin's Housekeeper

I hope there's no Up in it! I never liked that movie! Haven't seen it, but by the trailler I don't intend to... So I can't say if it would suit the KH story or not! A Phines and Ferb world would be cool just because my friend makes the voice of Phines in the Portuguese version of the series xD

3. TerraxLover89 Destiny Islands Resident

i would love to see Toy Story 3, 2, or 1 even! And Up was so cute! i loved that movie, but i would have to agree with ClankDaxter on the fact that it prob wouldn't go with the whole KH feel. But other movies... HAHAH! what if they put Totoro in there! just as a side world, instead of Winnie the Pooh, im sorry but that got kinda annoying! i mean i love winnie the pooh... but it just needed to stop. XD

4. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

I'd quite like to see Monster Inc or Pocahontas, I think they'd be fun worlds to vist andI would like to see how the movie plots the KH story line if they did follow the movie plot that is, I would also like to Toy story I've always liked the idea of meeting Woody and Buzz and taking a look around Andy's room :)

5. kingdom_hearts_loverXX Gummi Ship Junkie

I'd like to see Monsters Inc as well, though Toy Story would be fun too. And some FF worlds...I am so tired of seeing Agrabah and Wonderland. -__-

Hmm... Robin Hood, perhaps?

6. Arch Mana Knight

How can you not like what you haven't seen? The trailers don't do the movie justice, especially with the beginning of it.

There could be some possibilities for Up to be used but I don't really know if it'd be the right fit for a Kingdom Hearts game. That's just me though. There's a high chance that a Chicken Little world might be used but I really hope not(the movie wasn't what I'd call good). Just as long as shows aren't used, I'd more or less be fine with whatever is used. If I remember correctly, Treasure Planet was a Disney movie and I'd absolutely love for that movie to be worked into the series. ...Or maybe a return of 101 Dalmatians(Sora never saw them again D8 ).

7. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

Pocahontas, maybe?

That part of the exam would be about settling local property disputes. Maybe a test of the ability to solve issues without immediately resorting to WHACK WHACK CLICK LOL.

8. eentje Traverse Town Homebody

Ah, I wan't to see Pixar/Disney movies within it...The never do Pixar.. And I want Ratatoule to be in it, becuase it would combine adorable and adorable. And cooking would be fun wit Sora. Plus, he has a lot of hair for Remy to pull on, XP.

9. ClankDaxter Merlin's Housekeeper

Although I didn't like Ratatouile that much it would be kind of interesting seing Heartless/Nobodies/Unversed (will they ever be back?) ruining the cooking

But I wonder if they'll put Pixar movies in KH.

If so, a Nemo world would be nice to see too!

10. eentje Traverse Town Homebody

Ah, Nemo is a must! And I don't hope they'll do Marvel, becuase it wouldn't look good. I mean, KH is so against Marvels rules. Its just to fluffy for Marvel...

11. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

I've mentioned it before in a couple of threads, but I really don't think Kingdom Hearts is legally allowed to use Pixar properties, especially since the Toy Story issue.

12. TerraxLover89 Destiny Islands Resident

Toy Story issue?

13. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

They were gonna put Woody and Buzz in Kingdom Hearts II (the character models, untextured, have been located in a beta version of the game). However, during the production of the game, Disney got into legal trouble with Pixar for trying to make a Toy Story DTV sequel (for the second time), and Pixar attempted to break off. When that happened, Disney decided to produce its own CG film to challenge Pixar and prove that Disney could make CG films without them - this film was Chicken Little, which ended up flopping completely. Since Chicken Little is a summon in the final version of the game, and no 'Andy's Toy Box' or other kind of Toy Story world existed in any form in the game, it's most likely that Woody and Buzz were the original incarnation of the summon, and were removed because of that legal trouble.

Since they've never appeared again in any game, beta or otherwise, it's not an unreasonable deduction to make that either Disney or Pixar have stopped SQUARE ENIX from putting Pixar characters in Kingdom Hearts due to that incident.

14. MAtgS Merlin's Housekeeper

That was back in 2005, when Pixar wasn't fully a part of Disney & indeed Disney was planning on ditching Pixar after Cars. But the circumstances are different today, Pixar IS wholly Disney now (Pixar's founder is now head of Disney's animation division). So Pixar worlds are more likely now.

15. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

Aaaaaaaaaaaand so the information has changed today and it turns out their models were in the beta for Final Mix+, not the beta for Kingdom Hearts II.

Disney and Pixar weren't fighting in 2007, but the characters were still removed from the game, and regardless of their reasons the fact remains that SQUARE ENIX haven't tried to feature Pixar characters in the games since then, and that's likely to continue to be the pattern.

16. Kyubi the Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

I hope they save some more awesome world ideas for KH3. I'm not too fond of KH3D already, mostly because of the KH1 Sora and Riku designs being brought back...again...but the idea of having all new worlds renews my hope for this game. Still, I think a problem with having new worlds in KH3D is that we're never going to be able to hear any awesome Disney character voiceovers since the game is going to be on the 3DS.

17. anti_sora99 Merlin's Housekeeper

I would like to see a Song of The South world... No. I'm kidding. A sleeping beauty world would be pretty cool.

18. TerraxLover89 Destiny Islands Resident

But they already did that in Birth by Sleep... and Normura (i think i spelled that right) said there were going to be new worlds, except for Destiny Island and Traverse Town, because those aren't Disney worlds.

19. Kyubi the Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

I know, but I meant for random cutscenes like in KH, BBS, and KH2.

20. TerraxLover89 Destiny Islands Resident

random cutscenes?? like after a fight or if you stumble into an area that doesn't go with the storyline?