Re:Coded What was Pluto doing?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by key dragon, Jan 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. key dragon One with the keyblade

Judging from the most recent scans KH: Coded is gonna answer the question on what Pluto was doing during KH1. But before we find out officially, let's speculate.

2. the muffin man Banned

Um,right after kh1,he went and found kairi,and after that,axel kidnapped kairi.So i guess pluto went back to mickey.Besides mickey called pluto (by whisteling) so ya that's what pluto was doing.

3. key dragon One with the keyblade

Yeah, but we're speculating what was happening DURING KH1, not KH2.

4. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

All we know about Pluto in KH1 was that he jumped inside the Gummi when Donald and Goofy were leaving, then he woke up Sora in traverse town, and then isnt seen until Sora is walking down the road and sees him and chases him.

I think pluto is the embodyment of Kingdom Hearts. j/k

Seriously, I think he was with Mickey in the gaps we didnt see him in.

5. key dragon One with the keyblade

Actually, Pluto was TRYING to find Mickey like Donald and Goofy. Heck, maybe Pluto was trailing Sora's group the whole way and then decided to randomly show up.

6. Zeftnon - The Superior Hollow Bastion Committee

I always wonder what Pluto does in the KH games. Most likely he finds Mickey in Traverse Town (since Mickey was apparently there while Sora was, according to the screenshots) and stays with him until he gets to Kingdom Hearts. He then writes a new letter, gives it to Pluto, lets him go, Pluto runs off, and Sora eventually catches up with him with the letter.

In CoM and KH2, however, where the hell is Pluto?! You don't see him at all in CoM, then he somehow appears in TWTNW is KH2! How'd that happen?!

7. EvilMan_89 Code Master

yea i think that as well. like in RE:COM the pluto card that drops very rarely. but how did that dog surive so long? i wonder what it was also doing the entire year Sora was sleeping

8. key dragon One with the keyblade

Maybe he was trying to find Mickey when he saw him go into the DTD.

9. MelodiousNoctureDelight Destiny Islands Resident

I would love to see what Pluto was doing during all of this time, I think he's a much more important character than anyone gives him credit for.

10. key dragon One with the keyblade

Heh, imagine if he's the Red XIII of the KH series.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.