Birth by Sleep What worlds would you like to see?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Cia, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

Instead of thinking about what worlds would suck~

I think Fantasia would be pretty interesting. I wonder how they'd incorporate that into the theme of KH.

2. What? 『 music is freedom 』

It was easier with the ones you hated.

What worlds I would like to see. Something original, created by the antagonists. Like the World that Never Was. Or Castle Oblivion.

What? You didn't say it had to be Disney

3. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

I know it is, that's why I made this thread.

And just so you know, I was THIS close to saying they had to be Disney. xD

4. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

The only worlds i really want to see are kingdom hearts originals like,TWTNW,Traverse Town,Destiny Island,Radient Garden,etc. I really hope they introduce new Kingdom Hearts Original Worlds.I don't think any will top TWTNW though.

5. What? 『 music is freedom 』

All they needed were Nobodies or Heartless who looked like cars. Oh and use those motorcycle Heartless from Space Paranoids too, and some people actually walking around. Oh and some restaurants, stores, telephone booths, bus stations, subway stations, people shooting each other (The violence when Sora fights the Heartless/Nobodies doesn't count <_<),banks, and a source of power. Then it would be like a real city.

By the way, how does the Organization power it anyway? It looks like a dark New York City. I see lots of lights. Must be some "secret power". =|

6. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

I think that i wouldn't like your version because it's the bueatifully sad darkness,the iscolation of the heart shaped moon and the sillowate of the castle high above the reach of the darkness and light that it stands as a monument to Twilight and that inspires me.

7. What? 『 music is freedom 』

No, that was just a joke post there. It would be annoying to be running around killing Heartless when some random guy shoots you with a gun. Not Xigbar's crystal one either.

8. ShadowPirate14 Moogle Assistant

For Birth By Sleep, i think it would probably be not so full of Disney worlds. It looks like that game will focus more on previously used and totally original non-Disney-inspired worlds. I would, actually want to see some Pixar worlds in some games, if they count as Disney, bc oddly, they haven't been used before.

9. What? 『 music is freedom 』

As long as there is no High School Musical, Hannah Montana, or Camp Rock, I will be happy.

I haven't thought about this before, but since you brought up Pixar, what about WALL-E? I haven't watched the movie myself (I will this weekend), but I hear it is good.

By the way, welcome to the KH-Vids forums.

10. ShadowPirate14 Moogle Assistant

Thank you very much. I used to come just for info and video, but this is actually a forum that makes sense on how to use for a change. Haha. For a while, i have awaited a Toy Story or Finding Nemo world, which you can basically imagine how they go. Toy Story has Zurg, Finding nemo has Bruce the shark, and Monster's Inc. has Randall as eligable bosses. So, I guess its just some kind of rights thing whey they aren't in yet.

11. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Those Pixar movies would be an interesting idea, however I wouldn't like the idea of any of the protagonists as a whole fish, and as a car?...

I'd go crazy. They would just look very bad. Seriously. What colour would they be anyway?

12. Arch Mana Knight

Midgar...Then again that won't happen. An original world would be cool...I just wish a Prince of Persia world would be in a KH game...hehe...

13. What? 『 music is freedom 』

I don't really think Nomura would put in FF worlds. About the Prince of Persia worlds, I don't think he would put in real-life locations either. :p

14. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

We're not talking about the likelihood about what worlds Nomura would put in the games, lol. I'm just seeing some different ideas. I actually find Midgar a pretty good one. Final Fantasy has some pretty interesting places.

15. 007 Hollow Bastion Committee

cars, it would be funny to play as a car holding a keyblade

16. Haseo Knight of Light

Castle Oblivion would be cool. Maybe Marluxia was the lord of it before he became a nobody. As for Disney worlds, Deep Jungle would be cool to see again. Not so sure about kid Tarzan though.

17. What? 『 music is freedom 』

It would also be strange and partly awkward.

18. Haseo Knight of Light

If they put a Cars world, it would have to be a minigame world. Holding a Keyblade in your mouth worked in Pride Lands, but not here. The cars' mouths are bigger than any of the Keyblades.

19. ShadowPirate14 Moogle Assistant

If not worlds, then maybe as summon cards. Summoning Lightning or Mater and they drive into your enemies, maybe. There is probably a reason why they haven't used Pixar movies, which are highly adored by Disney fans. Monsters inc., though, if they do!

20. Haseo Knight of Light

The only time they did was the Chicken Little summon. It could be a hint that they could be using Pixar movies in the future.