Kingdom Hearts II When did everybody first obtain Antiform?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Mareo-and-Anime, Jun 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mareo-and-Anime Merlin's Housekeeper

Just a counter-topic for http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=51732.

And also: What did you think at the time?

I'll start it off: I got it soon after going into 'The Great Fire' task in 'Timeless River' . Those annoying 'Hot Rod' Heartless had almost killed me after ambushing me. So I thinks: "It's Valor time!"

Not so much.

I just thought 'AACCKK-WHOA!!! Whattheheckisthatthing?!?' I honestly thought I'd screwed up the game or something!

They still killed me though. (Stupid Hot Rods...)

2. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

I got it when you fight Oogie Boogie. I tried to change into Wisdom form but it backfired. I knew what Antiform was but I was like: "What the heck? Why is my eyepatch shaped like a Shadow? And why do I have three eyes?"

3. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

Xigbar.

Went Valor for like the first time in my life and bam.

4. ~The Rising Falcon Twilight Town Denizen

I got it when fighting Saix.
    I knew it was coming, cos your chances are higher when you are fighting a boss battle.

5. gaiachild000 Merlin's Housekeeper

I got it when I was getting owned by Xalidenfor the first time. I wanted to drive so I can get some HP back + pay him back for the damage but I changed into anti-form,.....I still owned him!

6. {feel.the.wrath} Hollow Bastion Committee

I think it was in Hollow Bastion/ Radiant Gardens, in the hallways before you go into Ansem's study or whatever it's called.

7. timeless Traverse Town Homebody

I can't remember when I gained anti-form but it was quite early(I think)

8. GenerationVIII Destiny Islands Resident

The entrance to Organization XIII's headquaters... I tried to activate the Final Form by going Valor...

All I could think was: WTF! Sora's Heartless!

9. Jayn

Fighting Xaldin. Scared me. I was like "On NOEZ SORA'S A HEARTLESS AGAIN! KAIRI!"

10. Arch Mana Knight

Same here(I lost because Xaldin was beserk...or did I win? I won). But I truly gained antiform by cheating to get it in my drive menu.

11. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

I was fighting the war in Hollow Bastion.
    It was still awesome, having a tricky part in this. Heartless against heartless.

12. Dredica SNES was the best.

I don't remember when I got it, but I knew what it was and everything, but I was just glad it was fast and powerful.

13. Ansem59 Chaser

Xaldin.... that was the worst time it could ever happen... but it did... I was like thinking: "okay, time to go wisdom on this punk!" and boom... I turned into a heartless sora... and I already had heard the antiform transformation and how it randomly happened... so, I thought: "well, it isn't wisdom... but it will work!" but it didn't... antiform lower's your defense power... so, xaldins attacks killed me in a second... I cried for the next two days...

14. deadeye117 Merlin's Housekeeper

I actually only got it on my second playthrough.I really didn't use forms on my first playthrough until I got FInal.I used Final every 3 times I tried to level up my forms so I didn't know how it felt to use anti.I got it first on the second playthrough when I was leveling up my forms in Christmas Town.It happened in the part with the ferriswheel in it.

15. Axelrific Banned

Let's see... Hmm... Err... I think it was while I was fighting Xaldin. AGH! Now I remember! It was fighting Xaldin. What a waste.

16. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

Lol, for me, it was immediately after I obtained Valor form. I just arrived at Hollow Bastion, Yuffie said, 'Look out!'. I thought I'd give Valor a try...imagine my surprise.

17. Sui_Caedere Traverse Town Homebody

I make a lot of Drive Spam so I got it very early... before the fight whit Xaldin... I was going into Valor and suddenly i'm all black and walking whit my hands... That thing scare me, but my sister love it....

18. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

I first got it while fighting the first boss of the Halloween Town.

The Cage Keeper or something like that... the big one.

I thought it was a good thing though... I tore it up with that thing... I didn't know you coudn't heal... cause I didn't get hit more than like once...

It has an awesome evade command.

19. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

U can't "obtain" Antiform, u only can use it, and i never became it when i drive into Final and Master

20. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

Disney castle...all the heartless surrounded me in the hallway, and apparently Sora freaked out and used darkness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.