Birth by Sleep where's terra

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by DarkRiku96, Aug 3, 2011.

1. DarkRiku96 Merlin's Housekeeper

hi i wanna know where's terra's heart after all the events of KH?
    He will become again like he was(human)?
    what do you think?

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Well, it's still in his body along with Xehanort's....actually, that might not be right. I think it either turned into the Ansem Heartless or something else, but that's just because his heart and Xehanort's heart had to go somewhere when they turned into a heartless.

3. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

just depends if sora and rikku defeet xehanort

4. Llave Superless Moderator

If memory serves, i think it was said by Nomura (and dont hold me to it, i dont remember which interview but im pretty sure it was in one...) that Ansem the Heartless is spawned mostly from Xehanort's heart, and Xemnas is mostly Terra and Eraqus. Thats why Xemnas is so consumed in finding the room of awakening and in the KHII final mix, Xemnas walks down to a room and Aqua's armor is there in the room that looks like the RoA. There he says something like; "it's been a while, my friend..." that shows Terra's side is dominate and why Ansem the Heartless is so evil and want's Riku.

As for Xehanort, (too tired explain this, so if you dont already know, watch the secret episode from KH Re:Coded) he will be back. my assumption is the same for Terra. (and maybe Eraqus...)

5. DarkRiku96 Merlin's Housekeeper

and about ventus,his heart will be restored?the old group(Terra,Aqua,Ventus)will meet again Sora,Riku,Kairi and KM?

6. Llave Superless Moderator

We aren't entirely certain to how this will all play out. Nomura really likes to keep things to himself... All i know is that Terra, Ven, Aqua, Roxas, Axel, Namine, and Xion will be "rescued" and come back into contact with Sora, henceforth the title: Reconnect. Not much more is known, but we hope (and pray) that it all turns out well and is actually interesting...

7. venitas Moogle Assistant

I heard that ven terra and aqua were to come back but roxas? don't get me wrong he's my favorite but how can he come back? if he did, sora would be a heartless right?