Birth by Sleep Which of the 3 games are you looking forward to most?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by EvilMan_89, Jan 3, 2008.

?

Which game you looking forward to most?

1. 358/ 2 Days

60 vote(s)
    40.3%
  2. Coded

1 vote(s)
    0.7%
  3. Birth By Sleep

88 vote(s)
    59.1%
  1. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i'm just curious as to what others think. i personally am looking forward to Birth By Sleep the most even though I dont' have a PSP. in fact i'm getting a PSP JUST to play thsi game :D it looks like the best game becuz the game was stated to have a: serious storyline, 3 playable main characters with seperate storylines, and extreme gameplay". so which one you want the most?

2. beezygee Gummi Ship Junkie

I'm really excited to play BBS because it looks pretty cool and a good storyline. But I have to buy a PSP first...

3. kanato Moogle Assistant

you know i havent been on in awile so i dont even know whats going on, i first thaught that birth by sleep was a ps3, but i have no idea whats really going on,............but what ever it is i cant wait.

4. Number13Roxas King's Apprentice

Birth BY Sleep mainly due to its experience being uncanningly similar to the First and Third game.

5. Dawn King's Apprentice

I'm looking forward to 385/2 Days since DS is the only counsel I have. Organization XIII, or XIV's background shapes what happened before Chain of Memories and KH2.
    Of course I would put down BBS too since Square is adding more worlds and a lot of mysteries have to be unlocked.
    Over all, some questions will be answered and others will not.

6. Amber PLUR

This would be the order I want the games in:

358/2 days
    Birth by Sleep
    Coded

Although BBS is really close to the top...

7. Twilight--XIII Twilight Town Denizen

Somewhere lonely... WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS?!
    I want 358/2 Days the most, as it is about my favorite antagonist group... plus it'll shed some more light on Roxas' backstory... which I am particularly interested in.

8. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i also wna play 358 Days but i can't buy BOTH a PSP and DS tho. that game interested me as well. especially with the playable Organization XIII members :D

9. Naomi_8790 Merlin's Housekeeper

I want to learn more about what happened before KH1 so ii's BBS for me, though I don't have a PSP yet, I'm getting one for that and Crisis Core when it comes out this spring.

10. Antidote Façade

BBS. :x I'm looking forward to that cos it's gonna be completely different. New worlds, new playable characters, new enemies.. And I can't wait to play each characters scenarios, and see things from their point of view. :DD

I'm slightly excited about 358/2 Days, but only cos of the 14th member.. and because we'll be getting more of an insight of Roxas' past. :D That's the only things that are interesting about the game to me. I mean, it's not really gonna have any new worlds or anything, naw? Just like a CoM, but with Roxas, with a few little extras here and there <_>

As for coded.. Well, all I'll say is that I could care less for mobile games. I won't be getting it. Period.

11. TrueBabyBlue Moogle Assistant

I CANT WAIT!! im gonna have to wait a long time till spring 2009 but i cant wait till birth by sleep comes out! I already have a psp and those of u who have to get one for BBS definitely should! its really nice :D

12. Sion Traverse Town Homebody

Birth by Sleep
    358 & 2 Days
    Coded

Reason being: I already own a PSP (It's my sister's but hey, we share. :3) and got a DS for Christmas so I'm pretty much all set. But I'm wondering the most about Coded, and when I say "wondering" I mean wondering how I'm going to play it. As I've never played a game on a cell, at all. :sleep:​

13. stripy4 Traverse Town Homebody

Although I am excited by BBS, I'm more excited about 325/2 days, for many reasons, including that I only have a DS, and I really like the orginization, and am intreged by the XIV Member.

14. xXKizunaKeiXx Merlin's Housekeeper

I'd say Birth By Sleep, but 358/2 Days shortly afterwards. Either way, I'd have a buy a new console, but both plots interest me. XD

15. Solid Snake Kept you waiting, huh?

Id have to say 358/2 Days

lol coded has no votes ^___^

16. Mild Wind Merlin's Housekeeper

Birth By Sleep ^^
    I want to know the truth about Terra , Aqua and Ven >_>

btw Coded is hard to get outside Japan or xD?

17. Heaxrt17 Gummi Ship Junkie

Birth by Sleep because the story looks very interesting and I want to know what happened before KH1. Second 358/2 Days. I want to play like Roxas and the Organization and I'm very curious about the 14th member. I don't know if I could play Coded.

18. Meirixa_14 Moogle Assistant

I personally can't wait till kh 358/2 days cause i'm curious about what happened while Sora was sleeping and who this 14th member is.

19. Hunted Hunter Twilight Town Denizen

I've been dying for 358/2 Days, but I don't have a DS, and I don't want to buy one just for that game.
    But I'm wanting a PSP for other multiple reasons, like FF Dissidia and FF7: Crisis Core, so I may get Birth By Sleep anyway.
    But, if I had the money and the begging skill with my parents I would get a DS AND a PSP, but that won't happen.
    Still, I'm looking most forward to 358/2 Days because even if I don't play the game, I can still watch the cutscenes online. That's the beauty of the internet. ^.^

20. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i like how not even one person voted Coded, lol