Kingdom Hearts III Who do you think the remaining 13 darknesses will be?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Ralor, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Ralor Twilight Town Denizen

So spoilers if you're not up to date to at least 3D but so far the 13 darknesses that Master Xehanort has said will make up his team are:

Himself (Master Xehanort)
    Young Xehanort
    Xemnas
    Ansem, Sekeer of Darkness
    Isa
    Braig

From that we have six which leaves seven totally up in the air although there are a few hints towards both Vanitas and Terra being used as vessels for Xehanort, adding 2 more.

Those asides, however, I also feel as though PAST Riku could be used, if only during that brief period that Xehanort's heartless had possessed his body, although this is a bit of a long shot.

Finally, he has not been brought up before, but I am almost certain that Xehanort will bring back another form of himself from his original body, which would most likely be himself from when he was in his absolute prime as a keyblade master. In fact, I hope this to be the strongest of the Xehanorts, being Master Xehanort at his full potential.

Otherwise, there's possibly the other organization XIII members (which I doubt), Maleficent (which I really doubt), or new characters. Possibly even characters from X, although I don't know enough about the game to say anything about that.

What do you guys think?

2. Explode Who?!

I'd agree that Terra, Vanitas, and dark (or replica) Riku are all but confirmed, considering their appearance/mention in DDD. Assuming all those are right, that leaves 3 current unknowns and 1 that still hasn't been chosen. I'd say it's possible for a couple of the more loyal organization members to return, like Xaldin or maybe even Zexion. The less reliable or traitorous ones could return if they've been brainwashed. But I don't think either of those are likely, especially the latter.

No Heart is assumed to be Xehanort, though it's not clear in exactly what form. It could just be disembodied armor, which would make fitting into the tiny cloak problematic. But if you're theorizing a tougher Keyblade-Wielding Xehanort, No Heart would fit the bill. Even if it's not an actual member, but a minion of some kind.

I've heard people theorize that the five fortellers from X [Chi] will be among the remaining unconfirmed members, but that's pretty unlikely. For that to work, only one of the three theorized characters you mentioned could be one of them, since right now there are only 12 members and I can't imagine he would get only 4 of the 5 initially. It also doesn't make sense that they would be aligned with him, and it may be impossible for him to travel that far back anyway.

If I had to guess, the final member will probably be a new character that turns (willingly or otherwise) against the protagonists sometime during the game.

And as a side note, I hope they do something with Julius in Kingdom Hearts III. Having it as just a random battle in DDD would be disappointing, and there's a lot they could do with it, considering Julius' whole bit involves brain (or heart, *wink* *wink*) transferring.

3. Alan Smithee Destiny Islands Resident

Terranort, Vanitas, and Repliku, all via time travel.