Chain of Memories Who entered C.O. first Sora or Riku?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by erkansilk, Apr 13, 2010.

1. erkansilk King's Apprentice

Who do you think entered the castle first Sora or Riku?
    Or with other Words.
    Which Story began first Soras or Rikus?

2. Alex856 Twilight Town Denizen

I'm Venezuelan, So what? You got a Problem?
    To Me It seems that Riku's Story began First. Since He Was First Found Unconscious On C.O. IIRC Zexion, Vexen and Lexaeus Talk About their Presences And they say They Misunderstood Riku's Presence to that of The Superior (Xemnas) and that The Other hero Arrived (Sora)

So I Think Riku Was In The Castle First.

3. Shift Chaser

Nomura or a Ultimania i forgot, confirmed Sora entered first.

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Sora entered first because in a conversation that I believe Lexeaus and Zexion are having about Riku they're talking about why he's there and Zexion says that, "He is here because his heart is linked to that of another hero.""So, Sora is in the castle too?" "Yes he arrived some time ago."
    I think that's how the conversation goes. But anyway you can tell that Sora got there first.

5. Roxas~N~Namine Traverse Town Homebody

Riku saw Sora in the bubble-sleepy thing, did he not?

6. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

7. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    I think in acctuall time sora entered first because Axel's part with Sora ends before Riku's story ends

8. Always Dance Chaser

Vexen says that Riku's existence resonates with that of Sora's. So the only reason Riku is there is because Sora is there. Logically, either Sora entered first or they entered at the same time.

9. kingdomhearts123 Traverse Town Homebody

From experience I think Riku got there first because Sora is still trying to find Riku and when you play reverse rebirth it shows that Riku was the first one in there.

10. Always Dance Chaser

No. According to Vexen, Riku is only there because Sora is there. Before arriving in CO, Riku was in some kind of oblivion that we see in R/R. He wakes up there and when he decides to leave this place, he goes to where Sora is because of their connection. Thus, Sora must have been there first otherwise he wouldn't have gone there.

11. P Banned

Another reason for Sora to go first is that he reaches the end before Riku. If we're assuming that they travel at the same speed, it means that if they entered at the same time, Riku should have finished his journey at the same time as Sora did. Riku ends significantly later than Sora, so it makes sense that Sora got a head-start.

12. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

I think that Sora got in first. I'm pretty sure they traveled at the same speed, though it's possible Riku went faster since he didn't get caught up in the stories. Regardless, since Sora finished first, I think he entered first as well.

13. Jesse Andersen Merlin's Housekeeper

It was Sora, Nomura said It, I think. I'm going to search for It. xD

14. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

During the middle of Riku's adventure in CO the building shakes when Marluxia is slain. So Sora would have to have been there earlier before Riku. Also Riku finds Namine watching over Sora as he sleeps thus showing Sora did go in first.

15. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

Sora was first. It's even stated he had arrived earlier as to explain why Riku was in CO because his existence resonated with that of Sora.

16. jafar custom title

I always thought it was Riku who entered Castle Oblivion first.

17. Silent Wings Destiny Islands Resident

I believe it was Sora who happened to be the first to enter Castle Oblivion.

18. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

I think that when you enter Castle Oblivion, you make a "Wish", Sora entered CO to find Riku, however for it to be granted you need to "pay", "in order to gain something, you must lose something" First we though that it was BS from the Org (as they just wanted to play with sora's memories). But maybe that's the power of CO, gives you what you are looking for, if you can beat the cards. Maybe Xemnas never found the "Awenkning room" because he was never in there, or wasn't ready to "pay it's price".. Sora proved that he deserved Riku's return, and since CO is a realm in beteween it was possible for Riku to cross from the basement (dark realm) to the floors (light realm) . It kinda makes me wonder why didn't Sora & Riku escaped the realm of Darkness through the CO after KH2, and why didn't Aqua did it also since she knows everything there is to know about CO.

19. 61 No. B

I just played CoM, and from what I remember, it doesn't actually say, but it hints that Sora did. The biggest hint that I remember was Zexion telling Riku that Sora killed Marluxia. This happened a couple floors before the last floor in Riku's story. I'm fuzzy on the details, but it was something like that.

20. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

There was a discussion between Vexen and Zexion about how Sora arrived, and Riku followed. Hence Sora came first. Besides, it was confirmed in the 358/2 Days Ultimania that Sora arrived at Day 24, while Riku arrived Day 25.