Kingdom Hearts II who hates donald and goofy?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by awsomonium, Jun 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awsomonium Merlin's Housekeeper

I wish you could choose to fight either alone, or with 1 optional party member, and thats all.
    For instance Sora and Riku in th world that never was (not in final battles) because donald and goofy look ******ed, they ruin the coolness of the main worlds for me.

well maby not hate them but ther still bloody annoying

2. Toshi Banned

You gotta be kidding! Goofy and Donald are the souls of the game.

3. ~Misa-Chan~ Gummi Ship Junkie

I want to goo zee moon :O *points at moon*
    OMG Nu way! Donald and Goofy are way too awsome besides they are hilarious XD why do you hate them? o.o

4. Arch Mana Knight

In KH I killed Goofy with a barrel just because I felt like it...in KH2 I spend my time at the Tram Common running away from Donald and Goofy. That should be enough of an answer. Although I don't hate them...they're just annoying at times.

5. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

I agree.They make so many annoying noises that it drives me mad.But overall,they're still a good part of the game.:)

6. pirateking_luffy Banned

i don't hate them,they just have there moments taht tick me off.

7. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

What kind of moments?I only hate their annoying noises.

8. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Goofy in KH2 annoys me. He's like...smart. He's supposed to be an idiot, yet he always points you in the right direction and all that.

But other than that, I don't really hate either of them. It would be cool to fight alone sometimes though (or with Riku).

9. Cherry Pie Pwns Gummi Ship Junkie

I don't hate them (Especially Donald cuz he heals me. lol.). Usually, I switch out Goofy though because he always in the way and for some reason he jumps to keep up with me. lol.

10. ~Misa-Chan~ Gummi Ship Junkie

I don't hate Donald either just for that reason XD but Goofy IS kind of..annoying when he jumps and all.

And I also agree with Kairi_girl_92 cause Goofy IS supposed to be an idiot..not some smarty-pants

11. Mark In The Gods Merlin's Housekeeper

I don't hate them, but I do kind of forget about them sometimes. I never heal them because in battle the are kind of useless past the decoy function, and I prefer to use my items/MP on myself. But as for the actual characters themselves, they are good comedic relief although I do think they are out of place at times.

I also think it would be cool if everybody else who joined you did so permanently and you could pick any combination of two of them wherever you went. I know story-wise it doesn't really work, but wouldn't it be fun to bring Simba to Agrabah and just let him loose in the city? :D

12. ~Misa-Chan~ Gummi Ship Junkie

Lol yeah that would be cool =D one of my fav characters is Jack Skellington so yeah if I could do that I would bring him everywhere except for The World That Never Was.

I would also do the same with Riku

13. Solid Snake Kept you waiting, huh?

Donald and Goofy are what make Kingdom Hearts Kingdom Heats and if you dont like them then you shouldnt like the game period!

14. Noise For Love and Justice

i dont hate....per say.....but donald pisses me off..
    cuz he gets in the way xDDD

stupid duck! IM NOT SUPPOSE TO HEAL EVERYONE ALL THE TIME!! STOP WASTING YOUR MAGIC ON FIRE! IDIDOT!:yelling:

ughh

15. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

I don't care for them much.They are game characters.The only thing I care about is a characters stats.

16. Jayn

I think they get annoying sometimes, but other times they help me out. Like if I have no magic or potions and I'm dying...Donald usually saves me...Unless he used all his magic for no reason, like usual.

17. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

Donald always saves me in KH1,which is what I liked when fighting Kurt Zisa.:)

18. ~Misa-Chan~ Gummi Ship Junkie

I agree with you x__x he's a little idiot sometimes

19. Noise For Love and Justice

that makes me mad when he does that...cuz im like screaming at the Tv screen "donald...donald....DONALD!!! WTF WHERE DID ALL YOUR MAGIC GO IM DIEING! HERE!!"

20. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

Sometimes,I get really mad because Donald and Goofy die REALLY fast in KH1.>_>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.