Kingdom Hearts II Who hates Riku

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Hakurei Reimu, May 5, 2008.

?

Who hates Riku

1. I do

13 vote(s)
    6.4%
  2. I don't

142 vote(s)
    70.0%
  3. the cake is a lie

48 vote(s)
    23.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

lol, misty's kairi thread gave me an idea.

I'm sure everyone loves this character. Guys think he's awesome. He's got lots of fangirls..

Who DOESN'T like Riku?

2. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

Nobody hates him:D who could! XD

3. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Icky! I HATE RIKU! He's a heartless baka!

4. gerlert_fav2005 Traverse Town Homebody

Somewhere... I ish not telling you, Florida! XD
    Le Gasp! O.O

Well I do understand why you think that.
    He did betray Sora in KH1,but he came back to 'the light side' by the end of KH2.
    Also,due to the whole 'Everyone <3 Riku' trend,I bet it's annoying to you...

But I still love him! X3

5. Rikus_blade Destiny Islands Resident

how can you not like Riku!! Thats like hating Sora.

6. Misty gimme kiss

Riku owns.

'Nuff said.

7. Hubba-Bubba-Bubbles Hollow Bastion Committee

riku is hot and kool people who hate him are not nice:nono:

8. Black Sinner Twilight Town Denizen

I got frustrated with him a few times, but I don't even come close to hating him. Of the three main characters he's probably the most complex. And he's kinda cute to top it off.

9. Princess Snow White I feel such an isomniac.

The cake is a lie?
    Yea, Riku's okay but I'm not a fangirl or anything.

I like Demyx better =D

10. Repliku Chaser

Riku is cool to me. He messed up but had Sora been in his position and messed in the head by Xehanort's Heartless because he was the chosen Keyblade wielder all along, I think he would have been screwy too.

Riku spent a lot of time helping train the kids on DI to include Sora in how to fight. He also was not a poor loser and would just shrug if you beat him...unlike Sora who goes all mopey (not to say he was that bad either but seriously). He also probably could have whooped Sora at the race considering he WALKS at points and looks to be just jogging away. His joke on Sora with the paopu fruit was meant to also get Sora to just go ask Kairi out because he knew that Sora liked her and even though I think Riku had feelings for her too, he knew she was more interested in Sora.

So he made some mistakes in KH, but he really fixed himself up and he could have been a lot worse. There were things Sora and others did or didn't do that also helped propel Riku to more negative decisions and reactions such as Donald being an ass when they met up and Sora not defending Riku more, as well as Sora having Kairi's Heart in his own and not realizing it till Ansem points it out, despite visions and all. If Sora had realized and told Riku, Riku never would have been desperate enough to give up his body to Ansem and he proved that by stopping Ansem from going after Kairi and Sora's friends when he could get control to let them escape. In the end, he made mistakes but his personality to me seemed the most mature out of the three despite that and he could have been a lot more emo and pathetic after all that but was strong and stuck things through, spending a YEAR working to get his friend back while also being sympathetic to Roxas, Axel and Namine. His role is so not seen for how deep it was because the story centered around Roxas and Sora, but really, I think it's because his story was very grim and probably couldn't be contained without a higher rated game. We're just left to fill in the blanks. He's not perfect but I found flaws in Sora, Kairi, Roxas, Namine etc too. It's one of the reasons the game is cool. No one is perfect all the time.

11. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

Riku's probably the only cool character in the game anyway.

12. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Riku is awesome, but I still like Sora better =)

13. Dredica SNES was the best.

How could you hate the only character in the game that doesn't hug everyone?

14. Ansem59 Chaser

I hated Riku in the first kingdom hearts... but then he redemed himself (in my eye's) in Kingdom hearts 2

15. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

I hate Riku... Sora's the only one I like... And Roxas. *blushes and giggles* Sora-kun...

16. Dredica SNES was the best.

How can you like Roxas? Roxas is like the pussy version of Riku, and the opposite of Sora.

17. Ansem59 Chaser

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH!!!!! now, I'll admit that Riku is an awsome character... but I'm not gonna let anyone say anything about Roxas! he fought as hard as he could against a battle he could not win and did quite well... so, don't start saying stuff about Roxas

18. Dredica SNES was the best.

How are you offended of me making fun of someone that doesn't exist?

19. Repliku Chaser

I see Dredica's point though. Roxas was a lot more selfish than Riku was and all and I liked Roxas but found him at times to be extremely annoying and whiny while Riku was out there fighting for his friends. Even in KH1 when Riku messed up, he was still thinking he was fighting for his friend who he was told had her heart stuck in Darkness somewhere. I am not sure how people like Roxas and not Riku. Baffles the mind. Everyone's entitled to opinions and a lot of people really adore Roxas so I won't slam him much but really...I just don't get how one can like him and yet hate Riku.

20. Ansem59 Chaser

no comment...
    well, maybe! take that up with "sora is cute"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.