Kingdom Hearts II Why didn't Riku use his dark form instead...?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Radiowave, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

In the kh2fm+ everyone knows Riku transforms into Ansem in order to defeat Roxas and capture him...

I have one question about that: why didnt he use his dark form instead? Isn't it more powerful, since he used to beat Ansem in CoM?

By dark form I mean this: [​IMG]

(without the keyblade)

2. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

He doesn't have the Guard Heartless behind him in Dark Mode? Dark Mode wouldn't change his appearences to look like Xehanort who looked like Xemnas and he needed to look like Xemnas for secrecy and so Sora and Kairi wouldn't recognize him? Turning into the embodiment of the darkness of the one who haunted him helped him face his darkness and find his courage?

3. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

No he doesn't. In kh1 and CoM the form he used (I'm unsure of its official name) he only wore that bluish-purple suit. This was the point of the organization coat. He could have still been himself, all he needed to do was wear his hood. And honestly, he still used his soul-eater as his weapon. Sora recognized him. This is what the end of CoM was about. Thats why he faced Ansem in the end. He didnt need to face his darkness anymore. He had control over it.

And why all of the questions?

4. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

Because I was unsure of all the reasons. He had control over his darkness now and in order to use Dark Form he had to make the Ansem in him agree? And when he had control over it he just turned into Ansem? Maybe to show Diz a sacrifice?

5. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

I think it was cuz he grew up. I mean, he was like fifteen or something, right? So in khII he was like sixteen....Lots can happen. Plus the new form of ansem in KHII might have been more powerful.

6. Rock-kun Traverse Town Homebody

Here's a nice possibility: Riku is always in Dark Mode. Just because he isn't wearing the cool dark suit doesn't mean he wasn't in Dark Mode. If that is the case, then he lost to Roxas WHILE IN Dark Mode. Not to mention that the Ansem form is probably much more powerful than just Dark Mode, as already mentioned.

7. Shift Chaser

Probably because he knew Ansem form was a lot more powerful,since it takes power from both,him and Ansem.
    Or maybe because he was hurt and couldn't use it,i don't know,i just hope that he can still use it.

8. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Because Ansem's form was stronger I believe.

9. Dark Link Banned

it is due to the fact that even though his dark form was powerful it was not dark enough as ansem so he needed to take the form of ansem in order to defeat roxas

10. KaiXIII Traverse Town Homebody

Hmm could he use the Dark mode after Naminé locked his darkness in his heart?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.