Kingdom Hearts II Why everybody loves Roxas?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by TwilightHeart, Apr 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwilightHeart Destiny Islands Resident

My question is kinda more for girls (but why not to boys too). I just wanna know, why everybody loves Roxas? When the first game came out girls were just like "YEEE! SORAAAAA!" and now all the girls are like "YEEE! ♥ROXAAAAAASSSS♥!"... I guess no one wonders what happens when the KH3 comes out with Ven and Terra...
    So: Why is Roxas now better than Sora? In the game he was so quiet and all...

2. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

rofl. IT'S BBS, NOT KH3.

And I don't think I've been fan!wanking over Roxas in particular...I only promote him when he's an extra ingredient for my rich in sugar yaoi soup.

3. TwilightHeart Destiny Islands Resident

Rofl. I'm sure that Ven and Terra will be in KH3 too

4. NeoTStyle Merlin's Housekeeper

Even though i'm a guy, i tought ROxas was cooler too, just how he looked like and all, but Sora sure got badass in KH2. ROxas is cuter than SOra xD Even as a guy, i gotta admit that. ^____^

5. TwilightHeart Destiny Islands Resident

But still... Sora is Sora, Roxas just a nobody... Is anyone with me anymore?

6. Namine-x Merlin's Housekeeper

Agree

I have to agree, I always liked Sora better than Roxas... Im not sure why. Althought i do feel sorry for Roxas more so than i do Sora

7. deven5 Merlin's Housekeeper

I don't like Roxas at all. Sora's way better to me. lol I think Namine does more then Roxas.

8. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

Hard to say since nothing on the subject of KH3 has ever been mentioned. But yeah, spec' is spec'.

9. Destined Working for WDW

Depends on how deep you want to delve into the connection people make with video game characters in general.

Sora for example, was the protagonist that wished to see the world, and save his friends, to return to the status quo of life.

Roxas on the other hand, was created without a past, placed into a corrupt organization bent on taking over Kingdom Hearts which was against his morales, and he came to terms over time with his own impending rebirth/death as Sora.

I believe people can connect with Roxas more because we as humanity prefer to have the happy ending come true. In this case, to see Roxas live again and meet Namine. Some bashed Sora for turning EMO, but I believe it is justified because Roxas became a part of him, and while Sora is on the path to return home and with his Friends, Roxas is emulating that feeling by wanting to be alive and to be with Namine.

10. P Banned

They feel Sorry for him and DiZ' attitude to him. They feel sorry for him, so he gets the pity vote.

He also wears far more normal, cooler things that Sora.

Furthermore he has a personality that people like.

I will finish off by saying that he has the two coolest keyblades in the game.

So he really fits in with everybody's heart.

I honestly prefer Repliku though. Had far more trauma that Roxas. He helped in the very end too. (Then attacks Riku)

11. The Twin My, what a strange duet

Pika Power just said everything I was going to say, plus in my personal opinion he was probably a little more mature than Sora, at least from what we get at the beginning of the game. Had we had more time with the guy, that could be a little more true than just an assumption. It's just what I gathered when I started KHII.

12. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

True. So true. In fact, when I first saw the opening, I mistook Roxas for Sora. The very first thing I said, watching Roxas land on the Station of Calling, I said, "Wow, Sora got cooler!" Then I found out that it was Roxas. For a while I was happy, because Roxas wore much cooler stuff and sounded cooler. Then I saw that he could Duel-Wield, and I said, "Roxas! I want you as the new protagonist!" But then Sora woke up, and I had to deal with Donald and Goofy again. However, it was consoling that Sora sounded much older, had better-looking combat animations and got new black clothes. However, all three times Roxas showed up I was wishing that Roxas had been playable more often.

13. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

im a guy. but i like him as a character better than sora because he isnt so...well...dumb...and positive all the time...i think its like this

Theres Riku, who some people call an emo, because he used darkness or whatever (dont kill me i dont think that)

Then theres Sora, who is always happy and optimistic ALL the time that it annoys people

Roxas is kind of like in the middle because hes a darker sora...he isnt always sad or in the corner like riku...but he isnt bursting with sunshine like sora...

14. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

I Looovvveee Roxas!

I LOOOVVVEEE Roxas. I don't know what it is about him that just makes me want him. He is so mysterious and it just makes you wonder what he's thinking.:)I love sora I really do, but i'm more of roxas fan-girl.

15. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

I don't like Roxas... he's just so emo-y in the game... i mean yes i would of freaked out if my money disspaeared... but you know like cheer up - oh and i think it would be cool to discover you have a magic weopen... he still cried

16. Princess Snow White I feel such an isomniac.

Because he is the other side of Sora, which makes him awsome.

17. Roxazthelight Hollow Bastion Committee

i like roxas because, he is

1. Shortest time of Playable character and and Very Sad when he meet sora at mansion
    2. he is cool
    3. i like his name

:D XD

18. Repliku Chaser

I won't say I didn't 'like' Roxas but I prefer Sora more. I guess I just can't find a character cooler just because he double-wields. There's nothing saying Sora or Riku can't double wield either, but they also didn't have two Keyblades. Sora double-wielded at the end of KH2, proving the point when he used Riku's Keyblade along with his own. Roxas only double-wielded as a symbolism of having Oblivion and Oathkeeper which tied him to Sora, Riku and Kairi. It's a cool thing and all, and Roxas was alright.

I'm glad he had a good resolution going back to Sora and finding some peace. I did though find him at times to be self-absorbed, but I understood why. I honestly can't say why people like him more but because he 'wears cooler clothes, wields 2 weapons and Sora doesn't get to except in Forms or at the end of KH2, and isn't as goodie-goodie- as Sora'. I liked Sora and Riku more. Also, he emo'd more than anyone else and yet Repliku really did have the crappiest story out of anyone, as Pika Power said.

19. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

I just preffered Roxas more since he was part of the Organization. Yes - I AM biased that way. XD Even so, he's my least-liked Org XIII character.

Why?

Cuz. He's a part of SORA. >.>;;;

Nuff said.

20. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

I like Roxas because he is realistically made. He gets mad, has personal issues and such.

Sora and Kairi, vomit sunshine.

I like Riku too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.