Re:Coded Why is this still in upcoming games?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by sorarxs1, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sorarxs1 Merlin's Housekeeper

i mean realily all 7 episodes is out know

2. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

I'm not 100% sure, but I think a worldwide release needs to be confirmed until it is moved.
    And it is true that it may be released full in Japan, but that isn't really great for this site is mainly consists American-who-mainly-speak-English-only site.
    Still, i'm unsure on the rules of released games so I could be wrong.

3. shurik Destiny Islands Resident

On twilight beach , listning to the waves
    i think its the "cause we dont have the game itself so we cant fully understand it to change it" senerio. and does it only have seven episodes i mean i read about it . are ther more coming soon or does it end with digi sora coming out and mickey going in?

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Well we can't just make a japanese COded section and leave this one as "upcoming".
    The majority of this forum are English speakers, so the site caters to those.
    Also, so there's no more episodes coming out for certain?

5. Luxord93 Twilight Town Denizen

Nomura just statedin a letter that there's still a new chapter on the way.

6. Captain Hero Hollow Bastion Committee

It's being theorized that the final world is Castle Oblivion. Which I think would make a lot of sense. This final chapter has something to do with Birth By Sleep. And it's a world that Sora has no memory of. So that points to Castle Oblivion. And who is in Castle Oblivion? Ven. He's resting in the top chamber of the world. Mickey decided to not send Sora, so he's going himself. Mickey will find Ven and begin to remember the events of Birth By Sleep. I actually have the feeling that the letter Mickey sent Sora is AFTER coded. It's telling him to return to Castle Oblivion to awaken Ventus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.