Birth by Sleep Why Ven looks like Roxas *MAJOR SPOILERS!*

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Noise, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Noise For Love and Justice

******09-29-2007, 11:36 PM *******
    Why Ven looks like Roxas *MAJOR SPOILERS!*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok....think back...would anything weve seen in the KH games make us think that Ven and Roxas are linked? NO! thats why its so darn confusing!

here are some facts we know they have in common---

A) Ven is a Keyblade master
    B) so is Roxas
    C) Ven has been on destiney Island
    D) Roxas' somebody (sora) lives on Destiney Island
    E) Roxas and Ven look very similar...TOO similar (and there sharing a voice actor)

THE MAJOR SPOILER!!!----------------
    Ven is soras older brother and went off to fight Xehanort and the new enemy things (not heartless) but he made Sora and Riku and the whole island forget about him so that if he never came back they didnt have to worrie about him
    (kairis hasnt shown up yet)
    and Sora's nobodie took the form of his long lost brother but he didnt remeber cuz Ven made him forget!! but Soras heart didnt! but Soras mind did!

the reason that i reposted this was because its not closer to the release date of BBS and might as well have some new people look at it...

and also if it turns out to be true...
    i can be the one to say

i told you so ;)

2. Riku-Sama's Shadow Hollow Bastion Committee

Ah, interesting...but...are you sure???? I've been told that Ven was sora's father. not that i disagree. i think he's his brother. AWESOME info!!!

3. Skylight_Defect Hollow Bastion Committee

This is cool. But are you positive Ven is Sora's older brother? I guess it would make sense after all.

4. ?DondeEstaDemyx? Merlin's Housekeeper

I guess that does make sense. I mean, this IS Square-Enix after all: Infamous for characters that look the same and recycled plotlines. Older brother going off to fight in a war...yeah this would be a new plotline *coughRecks&Vaancough* But, deffinitely possible. Glad someone is trying to think outside the box on BBS.

5. Azure Flame Banned

Ven is too young to be Sora's father. Ven appears to be around KH1 Sora's age in BBS, which takes place 10 years before KH1, where Sora is 5. Therefore, Ven would be around 10 when Sora was born. So it's impossible for Ven to be Sora's father. Brother might be possible. But I think they have no relation.

6. Johnny Bravo Chaser

its all very interesting.... I think that Ven is Sora's older brother, father possibly, but i think brother.....guess we will have to wait for BBS

7. Riku-Sama's Shadow Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah, i know. Some people throw me off track. i'm saying"He's sora's older brother" then someone goes"He's sora's father" and im going"he's too young to be his father right??" LOL. drives me crazy!!!! so i just went with my thought that he is his brother.

8. Desi Banned

Down on that huge island people call Australia
    Highly doubt that is true,connected yes,related no whats the point of bringing up some long lost brother.

9. Phantom Sora Destiny Islands Resident

OMG!
    The reason Roxas looks like Ven is because Ven is an unbirth, and an unbirth is
    the beginning of a nobody, kinda like before the nobody happens.
    And in order for Roxas to come and be Sora's nobody Ven needs to be erased.

10. Salty Destiny Islands Resident

Roxas and Ven, are not brothers >.>

Ven is connected to Sora, and Sora is connected to Roxas. So, Ven and Roxas are CONNECTED, not related in anyway. Also, family has no importance in KH.

11. Ice_Keyblade Kingdom Keeper

well, i think that ven is soras mom! lol, jk. that would be funny though. anyways, i think sora is vens younger brother, because ven means like earth or something(or was that terra) and ven looks very much like roxas...

12. Sky fox099 Destiny Islands Resident

I think the person who came up with ven was drunk and couldnt come up with what he would look like so he made him look like roxas.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^^ Is the simpler way to think of it O.O

13. Ice_Keyblade Kingdom Keeper

wait, i have another theroy. i think terra might be sora's father, and ven might be soras brother, because they go and fight some other enemy. and since sora and riku were to young, terra couldn't take them

14. Noise For Love and Justice

Ven could be Soras brother...and where did Nomaru say they arnt related?

it could totaly happen. you just gotta think! and hope xD

15. Riku-Sama's Shadow Hollow Bastion Committee

Well, they probably have some connection. maybe they aren't related.

16. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

either they are related, or they just happen to look alike............watever

17. Noise For Love and Justice

they have to be related...it would be stupid if it was some random thing

18. What? 『 music is freedom 』

This theory is quite interesting, and it actually does make some sense. However, do you have any other proof supporting the fact that Ven is Sora's brother, (the facts you stated earlier deal with the similarities between Ven and Roxas)? If you do, then it could be one of the plausible scenarios.

Also, I don't think it can be a spoiler, as it is technically just a theory.

19. Defame King's Apprentice

Unless you have proof that they are brothers then what's the point of posting this?
    Seriously, just buy the game and find out.

20. Azure Flame Banned

Umm, how can we if it's not even out in Japan yet? Besides, they just do this because they like coming up with theories. No harm in that.