Worst Disney Sequel

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by Roxas~N~Namine, May 31, 2010.

1. Roxas~N~Namine Traverse Town Homebody

idk which one,
    just state yours

2. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

No offense because I love this movie, but the sequel was bloody awful...

The Return of Jafar

3. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

off the top of my head...Leroy and Stitch...I love the movie I've seen it a thousand times...It'ss just the worst in my opinion...I adore disney ^^

4. T3F Chaser

Compared to the first one, Pochahontas 2 was appalling. I loved the first one so much, and i couldn't sit through the sequel.

5. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

HAng on change of heart...High school musical...I detest it.

6. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^ Traverse Town Homebody

resucers down under didn't make sense not even the ending at all =p

7. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Probably Aladdin: The Return of Jafar, Pocahantas 2, or Bambi 2. Disney just makes them to make a profit. I loved all of the originals as a kid and when I saw the sequels I was just disappointed.

8. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Cinderella II, another garbage and pointless sequel to the 1950 classic. Same with The Hunchback of Notre Dame II. Disney needs to learn that some movies were never meant to have sequels, especially not 50 years later.

9. February Destiny Islands Resident

The Hunchback of Notre dame II. It was so terrible compared to the brilliant original movie, it just spoiled a classic. The original's message that the true appearance of somebody is within somebody's heart, the sequels message was 'without a relationship, life isn't worth living'. Horrible. The animation drawing was pretty stink too.

10. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

Bambi 2. The most pointless sequel i have ever watched. I still don't understand why the heck they made it.

And as February said, The Hunchback of Notre dame II.

You know what is funny? That Disney himself was thinking of making a sequel for Snow White XDDD

11. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

The Hunchback of Notre Dame II was most definetly the worst sequel. It lost everything that the first one had in terms of feelings and the characters where just blah, even the ones from the first one turned blahish. The plot was also pretty bad. I think it ruined the originals feeling since it was a good movie by itself.

Also, Atlantis 2. I freaking loved the first one but the second one is just undeeded >>

12. K u r o g a n e Traverse Town Homebody

Cinderella II
    Aladdin - Return of Jafar
    The Hunchback of Notre Dame II

I just didn't like them at all ._.
    I don't even think they should of had sequels.

13. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Um....all of them? Sorry, but the vast majority of all Disney sequels are shit. This, especially, applies to those that release straight to DVD, which most do.

14. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

To everyone who said The Return of Jafar, *clears throat* "You're Only Second Rate." Thank you for your time.

As for my pick... Probably all the damn 101 Dalmations sequels. I'm not even sure what half of them were about.

...I honestly haven't seen a lot of sequels. I just needed an excuse to tout my shameless, unconditional love of all things Aladdin.

15. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hunchback of Notre Dame 2. Everyone explained it for me. But seriously Esmeralda should never have shoes ever.

Mulan 2. Boring story, Inconsistent proportions. Lovely right?

The Little Mermaid 2. I swear the animation was terrible and it had terrible new characters, At least the 3rd one had better animation.

16. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2, no contest. Holy crap, that was horrible. The animation made it look like it was some Saturday morning cartoon from the 70s. Not to mention the story was so flawed. ><

I watched part of Pocahontas 2, but I didn't get very far before I gave up. The songs were so bad. B|

17. Rayku Kingdom Keeper

I hated Cinderella II...I was like T_T "What is wrong with the movie before it? It ended well"

18. Phazeun Traverse Town Homebody

I have to say that the worst sequel was The Jungle Book 2. I thought the first one was great. But when they added the new characters, it sucked. The storyline just got really stupid.

19. Always Dance Chaser

Stitch: The movie. I loved the first one, but that was awful.

20. kingdom_hearts_soras_girl Destiny Islands Resident

Mulan 2- agreable

The Little Mermaid 2- that movie was soooo good! it made more sense that the 3rd one!

all i have to say about The Jungle Book 2 was that some of the animations, songs, and voice overs/voice actors & actersses were better than the first one. the plot didnt even make sense so i agree with you on that