Worst Moment/Experience in KH History

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Marlu[XI]a, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Marlu[XI]a Destiny Islands Resident

My worst moment was when Goofy and Donald cuddle-raped Sora at the end of KH2. I wanted to just turn it off and take it back to the store.

My worst experience was the beginning of KH2 when I was Roxas. I couldn't figure out what to do, where to go, or who I was!

Me: WTF is a Roxas? Where's Sora?! This sucks!
    My cousin: Just keep playing, it gets better I swear!

2. Roxas13579 Merlin's Housekeeper

Hmm... That's a tough one...

My worst experience in KH 2 was... Atlantica. The whole way through. It was abysmal.

I can't really remember the worst part of KH1 now, but it'll come back to me

3. Unknownkid Traverse Town Homebody

Atlantica was horror, all this singing drove me crazy. I nearly exploded (... for real!)

what else... hmm... that's about it for now xD

4. Nobody's Shadow Kingdom Keeper

In a room where it's nine in the afternoon.
    I can't think of the worst moment of Kingdom Hearts, but I think a bad one was when Riku just disappeared while Sora and Donald were bickering over him. Kind of rude in my opinion.

As for experience, I spent an obnoxious amount of time trying to defeat the first Boss Riku. I was stuck fighting that battle for several long agitating days.

5. SimpleShadow Merlin's Housekeeper

My worst experience in KH1 is when I was looking for Maleficent in Hollow Bastion (the first time you battle her). I was completely lost - I'd always jump over the edge and start over. :P

In KH2, I'd say the second Demyx battle. Every single stinkin time I fought him, I had about 2 clones left when I was out of time. Grrrrr.

6. blah M Merlin's Housekeeper

(:

mine was probaly the last battle in KH2.
    xemas?i think.during the laser thing i thought that you only have to press the reaction buttton for like two days.i was like nobody can move their fingers that freakin fast.then i figured out that you press x too(:
    i passed it quick that time.considering that i had already gotten to that point like 11 times.
    :D

7. gerlert_fav2005 Traverse Town Homebody

Somewhere... I ish not telling you, Florida! XD
    The worst moment....Hmmm. Maybe when I tried to battle Riku the second time and Malificent(dragon) in KH.I always flew whenever Riku got close and I jumped on Malificent's back and somehow she killed me there! O.O

In KH2,my worst experience was the Sephiroth battle.Enough said. >> <<

8. Hi-ppos! Merlin's Housekeeper

So far, the worst has been navigating around Monstro...it's terrible, I've had to start back in Chamber 1 like, five times.

9. trulove13 Destiny Islands Resident

Twilight, Somewhere inbetween Light and Darkness
    My worst moment in KH1 was Ursula, I was only a noob and kept dying, AND TO THIS DAY I STILL CURSE THE DARN SEA WITCH..

My worst moment in KH2 was anytime i had to fight Demyx, Not because he was hard the second time but, BECAUSE HE WAS MY FAVE CHARACTER, Also i hated Atlantica, i got a Headache!

10. The Twin My, what a strange duet

I guess the worst moment in KH was Sora's face after Donald told him "This ship runs on happy faces!" Heck, the whole scene was just...disturbing. I'm scarred for life.

Worst experience? Having my best dormmate over to help me because I insisted on trying to kick the brown coconuts at Kairi instead of knocking down and picking up the yellow ones at the very beginning of the game. Pathetic, I know.

I know it's not up there but the best for me was accidently slashing the mast of the raft while Kairi was leaning on it, and I missed her head by 2 inches or so. And she didn't even budge.

11. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Yeah... I got lost there too... all the rooms look the same.

My worst KH 1 experience... when I took on Ice Titan for the first time... I didnt realize you are supposed to block the icicles... so I took him out with firaga, mp rage, mp haste, and a lot of cures. After quite a few tries.

I called my friend to brag about it... and hes all like, "you know if you block the icicles, they bounce back to hurt him right?" i tried it again... I cried at how easy it really was.

It took forever.

12. axel_respect Destiny Islands Resident

yea ha i did da same thing as you and man when he told me u block the icicles or pretty much hit him and told him how i had just waisted the last 3 days of my life screwing around with magic and then i had a little cry....but not really

13. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Yeah... I thought he was harder then Sephiroth... then, I thought he was a joke.

14. Zeftnon - The Superior Hollow Bastion Committee

Hmm, I'm not sure about KH1, but the final Xemnas battles in KH2 were annoying simply because of Xemnas' battle quotes. He keeps repeating them over and over, and the way he says them so slowly keeps making me cringe.

"Wwwahhh- embrace... nothing... Hearts are power, nothingness... is eeeeternaaal- why do you despise the void?... Sora... are you certain you can trust Riku?... Riku... are you sure you're not jealous, of Sora?

15. Daydreamer

Finding my way through Hollow Bastion in KH1 was my worst experience as well. It was a pain.

Worst moment was when Donald hit Goofy after he came back to life in KH2, I was like WTH?

16. *Sora* Gummi Ship Junkie

The damn.. Colosseum barrel hitting game. UGH! If I ever have to do that again I'm going to kill myself.

17. Aura Goddess

When I heard Donald sing *gets chills*
    That was disturbing.

18. Roxas13579 Merlin's Housekeeper

Oh yeah, I just remembered, in KH2, during the final battle, when Xemnas says "BOOOOO!" or something like that. It was just embarassing.

19. Anixe Hollow Bastion Committee

I don't think worst is a good word to put it but there have been some frustrating moments in both games.

Kingdom Hearts One: I think it was the camera angles and controls that have really stumped me. I remember fighting some boss and I lost because I could not see where I was and what I was hitting at. Apparently I was stuck in the corner and hitting it. The controls weren't that bad but particulary swimming and flying. You'd have no idea how many times it took me to beat Ursula on my first run-through. >_>

Kingdom Hearts Two: Since it was pretty much easier than One, it was smoothly and ended up enjoying it easier. Some of the frustrating moments are minor though so it doesn't really bother me. Maybe they should have chosen a better VA for Aerith but she wasn't that bad IMO. Or maybe more screentime of Orgy XIII... still, it was pretty much smooth-sailing for me in KH2.

20. dyyor Destiny Islands Resident

i agree with mostly everybody about the horror that was atlantica
    exhibit A: [​IMG]
    VG cats tell the truf!