Kingdom Hearts II Would it be a Good thing?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by twilightsown, Nov 22, 2006.

?

Would Sora and Kairi kissing be a good thing?

1. Yes

80.9%
  2. No

19.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twilightsown King's Apprentice

Would it be a good thing if Sora and Kairi kissed in the next game? I'm personally for it, but sgh brought up a good argument in another forum wherein he says that it would ruin the innocence of the characters. What is all of your opinions? I just found this question interesting as I was talking to Rufus last night about how when they made Kairi look good in KH2, they took away from her innocent factor, which in my mind hurt her character. Let the masses speak!

2. JackS27 Twilight Town Denizen

I've been waiting through three games to see them kiss. I'm a hopeless romantic. I want to see some action already! :D

3. Roxas OG

They should definitely kiss. He's, what, 16, and hasn't kissed a girl yet, but he hangs around a bunch of male animals?

Yeah, he needs to get started XD

4. sorarocksmysocks Moogle Assistant

it would be awesome if they do kiss in the next one. both my fav characters :D

5. sjiek Moogle Assistant

Yep

i think its a good thing because maybe you can play with kairi in KH3 because.
    she got a keyblade to right???

6. M00n3y Destiny Islands Resident

yeah, i think they should kiss too.
    one little thing: when Kiari forgot Sora's name, didn't her friend say something like: 'That's so romantic'? And the Kairi went like silent? I wonder what she was thinking of right then.

7. Rufus Hollow Bastion Committee

i guess........................ unless riku did it first xDD

haha take that!!!

8. twilightsown King's Apprentice

Rufus you jerk, you just did it to be the devil's advocate DX

9. Rufus Hollow Bastion Committee

Twi, you shush!! I did it out of their friendship!!!!!!! xP

10. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

if he's not gonna make out with kairi he better do it with some other female character in the next game cause i'm starting to think he's under the suspision >.>

lol, in the next game he kisses minney xDDD

11. Sora'sKeeper149 Merlin's Housekeeper

I say no to this...I'm not a fan of the whole Sora and Kairi deal...That why I have somethings against her! I don't like Kairi and I'm sorry for the people who do

12. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

i think it would be great if they kiss. Perhaps she could kiss him on the cheek when he rescues her again!

13. JackS27 Twilight Town Denizen

Kairi's cool, I just hate Sora, mostly for the fact that he's so completely clueless about Kairi that he doesn't just dip her and kiss her!

14. Sankari Destiny Islands Resident

It depends on how old she is in the third game. If she's old enough to look like she can kiss a boy, I'm all for it. If she still looks way too young, I say no. Plus I don't think Sora and Kairi's relationship has developed enough. They seem to be just friends...but they're getting there.

15. Mish smiley day!

Yeah, they should probably kiss and they most likely will in the next game. Even if it displeases the hoardes of Riku/Sora fangirls...

But maybe Sora could kiss them both? Then everybody would be happy... rofl.

16. Roxas OG

I wouldn't be happy if he kissed Riku :(

17. JackS27 Twilight Town Denizen

Too young? They're both 14 in the first game. They're post-pubescent. They're older now. It's obvious that Sora likes Kairi, but he's too stupid to figure out what to do or to realize how obvious it is that Kairi likes him back.

18. Samurai King's Apprentice

I don't like kissing in video games/anime/cartoons

All it turns out to be, is two pixelated, colourful people, pushing their lips together.

And it's just a sorta 5-year-old kiss. No tounge. We never see tounge!

19. ~tReAh867~ Twilight Town Denizen

Ferngully?... no, wait, that's not right...
    I think that they should kiss. Kissing does not necessarily take away from their innocence, if the scene is done correctly. And Roxas brought up a good point. Sora's like 16. I think that both characters are old enough for a kiss.

About Kairi's look being changed, I think it may have hurt her character not because they wanted to make her look sexy, but because they dressed her against who she really was for the sake of making her fit the "in" style. It's kinda like FFX2, where Yuna goes from being innocent summoner with clothes that completely cover her up, to being an *** kicking sphere hunter who sometimes wears close to nothing. Making her look "cooler" compromised her character.

20. twilightsown King's Apprentice

*hugs*
    that was exaclty my point, and no game infuriated me more than FFX-2 for that reason. Yuna was one of my favorite characters in FFX, but I can't get myself to even want to finish X-2 because of the abrupt character shift. Kairi's new outfit compromises her character, because she looks like something she isn't thereby making it harder to recognize her character, and taking away from her appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.