Would you steal from a store?

Discussion in 'Debate Corner' started by ♥AL90♥, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♥AL90♥ Hollow Bastion Committee

Why is it about where I live? Where do you live?
    Would you steal from a store if there was no possible way for you to get caught at all and no one was looking also in fact even your family and friends were doing it?

edit: wow this got a lot of attention. Anyway I've been a little busy but I've got another thing to add.

Also it's from an awesome store that you really wanted something from but you didn't have the money for it.

2. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i would want to if i knew i wouldn't get caught but i would still be too chicken to even knowing i can't get caught XD

3. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

If it is something I want,hell yes.

4. W7F King's Apprentice

Depends on the situation. Is the item something that my girlfriend could want? Is my mom sick and dieing, and need it liek, really really bad? Did the dude at the counter give me a weird look as I walked in? Am I bored as hell, and wanna do something just for kicks? :3 Hell yeah, I'd steal something from a store if I somehow knew there was no chance of me getting caught.

5. Rawr King's Apprentice

I probably would but would regret it later....

6. Forever Love Life Without Limits

I accidently stole a pen from Target once. >_>

If I desperately needed it and knew I wasn't going to get caught, most likely. If that doesn't apply, no thanks.

7. Repliku Chaser

I would only ever steal something if I was desperately needing to as in it was really necessary for someone's survival, to include my own. Otherwise, I can live without whatever it is even if I'd really want it. I can save up. Stealing from stores just makes prices rise higher to make up for that loss which is a disadvantage and I really just can't stand stealing in most cases as I've had things taken from me and it sucks.

8. Ultimately, is not if I would steal from a store. I did steal. From a few, admittedly. Preferably clothing stores, but not of big names (I would get caught, indefinitely), just small shops around that you can easily get away with. Candy. Pen, other little trinkets. Yes, yes, I committed that sin a few times.

I stopped dutifully.

Then again, it depends now.

9. Daydreamer

No, I don't think I would ever steal from a store even if my family and friends were doing it.

I ended up not eating candy bar before buying it once because of the guilt of wondering if it was okay or not. Even though my cousin was doing it and an adult with me said it was okay and that we would pay for it later.

10. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

I think I would lie and cheat my way through the store with high security, and go for something I wouldn't really want as opposed to going through the store and stealing something I want without high security.

More fun. B]

11. In explicit Angst Gummi Ship Junkie

I wouldn't steal... I once stole one yogurt raisin and I got this awful feeling...

12. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

I couldn't. I'm too religious.

13. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

i stole one hair tye from a cheepo store... if it was on the floor... with like no tags or anything does that count? well i needed that tye for work otherwise i wouldnt of survived the next week

14. Mielé Banned

I've already stolen candy from a store with my cousin >O>

My cousin told me he'd payed for it though D:

15. Luka Deafening silence

not really
    only id i'd be really desperate otherwise meh

16. ArchVice Gummi Ship Junkie

There was a time when I would steal anything that was not bolted to the ground. Now, things have changed and I can't see myself stealing anything.

17. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

No, I would never steal. I don't care if anyone else would know or not, I would know. That would be bad enough.

18. Juicy Chaser

Unless my life or somebody else's depended on it, then no.

I couldn't stand the guilt hovering over my head...

19. rikus-aura Moogle Assistant

Only if it was a copy of KH2FM !

20. Juicy Chaser

O.O
    You'd steal if it was KH2FM.. I wouldn't, because I wouldn't understand a word of japanese lol xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.