Birth by Sleep Xehanort is Xemnas not Terra!!!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Ultimate Darkness Sora, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Ultimate Darkness Sora Merlin's Housekeeper

I hear that everybody says xethanort is terra well hes not and i can prove it during kh2fm when you battle the 1000 heartless mickey sees xemnas and has a flashback.mickey is talking with ansem the wise and his apprentice xethanort came in. then mickey says xethanort is xemnas X2. and in khbbs you see xethanort older with long ears like xemnas in his heartless form. you can also see they have the same stance.BTW THERE BOTH BLACK SKINNED.also you know that heartless behind xemnas back when he was in kh1 well i also think that the guy in the black and red is that heartless on xemnas back in kh1 was his apprentice so maybe that heartless is xetanorts apprentice.

[​IMG]

Heres Xemnas now

[​IMG]

2. DemyxPlaysMySitar Twilight Town Denizen

Like I said before...
    It's also in KHII, Not just KHIIFM. I think everyone knows about that.

Oh yea, and Xemnas' Skin Tone is completely different to Xehanort's. The ears are different and generally the whole facial area is different. xD

3. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Okay then
    That happens in all versions of the game not just KH2 FM+
    No he said Xemnas was Xehanhort's nobody. Not the same person.
    That may not be the same xehanhort. How they are connected is still unknown at this point. And it's not Xemnas in heartless form it's Xehanhort's heartless
    That was Xehanhort's "Heartless" or Ansem the Seeker of Darkness

So your saying the guardian of Xehanhort's heartless is the Dark soldier? Well how did he become a heartless and why did he follow Xehanhort while he was a student of Xehanhort's heartless
    [/QUOTE]

I think you have your Xehanhort's confused

[​IMG]
    ^
    Xehanhort's heartless
    "Heartless" of Xehanhort the student

[​IMG]
    ^
    Master Xehanhort

[​IMG]
    ^
    Xehanhort the student of Ansem the Wise

4. RockmanDS Destiny Islands Resident

Is it too late for me to throw out the "Xehanort is Terras Unversed" theory again?

5. daggerd Traverse Town Homebody

i actually think terra is ansem's heartless
    when terra gets consumed by darkness when ven gets frozen his eyes turn the same colour as diz's i used to think well if diz has changed his appearance why does he wear bandages now i think its because he looks like terra but consumed by darkness then he can change form back to ansem

6. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

:B|:

Its not so much that Xehanort is Xemnas. Xehanort and Master Xehanort are, as far as we know, different people. Little is known about MX, but Xehanort was Ansem the Wise's apprentice. He turned to Darkness and became a Heartless:

[​IMG]

Who stole the name Ansem but is really called 'Xehanort's Heartless. But a Nobody was also created, called Xemnas. Xemnas has Xehanort's memories but is a different person since he has no heart, which alters his personality.

[​IMG]

Also, Master Xehanort in BBS is certaintly not an 'older' Xehanort as you claim because BBS is 10 years BEFORE the original game. Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless do not exist yet, and as far as we know either MX and Xehanort are different people with the same name or something happened that changed MX's appearence and made him lose his memories. As for the apprentice, I personally think that he actually survives and steals MX's name, then becomes Ansem's apprentice as the Xehanort we know. However, I have nothing to back this up.

7. ZackX93 Merlin's Housekeeper

I think that Xehanort is the Dark Soldier. My theory.
    After Mx and the Dark Soldier was beaten, Mx disappear. The Dark Soldier was found by ansem. When you read the ansem reports in KH 1 in one report says that ansem found xehanort. The dark soldier take the name Xehanort from MX and study at ansems labor. Xehanort met the other students from ansem.
    And then he created Orga 13.

Thats my theory.

8. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

At this moment, I'm fairly certain that Xehanort's true identity........is Darth Vader. Does this notion make any sense: Not really. However, given what little info we have, in my opinion it's as good a guess as any...plus, if he is, it'd make me lol to see him use the force on Terra.

9. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

What happened is that Xemnas come from the same source as Xehanort.
    Xehanort turned out to be a successful business.
    Xemnas turned out...dead.

10. AxelRikkuconnection Twilight Town Denizen

I don't think MX is terra but i believe terra is Xehanort the apprentice. Read my theory. I posted this somewhere else.
    --------------------------------------------
    K so after some long hard thinking I came up on my own (without help :P) that some of these theories are true. Idc if ppl say there wrong but I am 100% positive about 1 thing.

Terra is Xehanort (apprentice version). If i remember when looking for info that Terra nearly became a heartless and in the process or sometime later he lost all his memories as all 3 did in the kh2fm secret ending (i believe). The only thing left in his head was the name Xehanort. So he has lived his life as xehanort appreticing to ansem the wise. Pretty much after that he wants to experiment on his heart further than ansem the wise does. In the process he disobeys ansem and causes himself to become a heartless. THis created Ansem from KH1 which was his heartless. and his nobody Xemnas in kh2. I believe it is Xehanort (apprentice version) who looked at aquas armour. Therefore im sure that he is terra. Also if you look at a scene in fm+ forget who talks about it but 2 organization members talk about the room of sleep or soemthing and that "Xemnas" was looking for the room of awakenness. THey also talk about keeping Xemnas' "Secret". Im sure this was that he was terras nobody or that xehanort was terra. Also i beleive that the room of awakening is where Xehanort aka terra wants to find VEN. Ven could be in there.

On a side note about MX apprentice, this is somehting i just thought up so don't flame it. THe apprentice looks liek riku in hearless form but what if now that we know that terra is Xehanort. Ansem from kh1 now has the link to riku. It is believed that terra passes the keyblade powers to Riku. THis would explain rikus connection to terras hearless, ansem (KH1). It also states in the games that riku will never get rid of the darkness. So the apprentice could very well be Terras heartless. ********But thats something very hard to know right know. **************

(btw i just added now that i belive what brexen said about his theory on ven) Its pretty much ven isn't roxas but roxas is ven. Look up brexens profile and look for his posts. Its a great theory.

About MX and Xigbar. Its very possible. Braig as well as other members of the organization are meant to be seen in bbs in their "somebody" form. Xigbar said he was there during the time of the wars in kh2. I dont believe he is the apprentice but i have a theory. Some may say why doens't he have a keyblade then? Ill answer that but first its good for you to know that most or all of the organization memebers were apprentices to ansem the wise. Its also said that braig/xigbar is said to have a bigger role than the others.

To anser the keyblade question ill start with this. Xigbar would be MX nobody. nobodys don't age so taht saves that question. MX wielded the keyblade tho? Well In the BBS trailer MX says "THose that submit to darkness are not qualified to wield the keyblade" After the battle with Aqua, Ven and Terra nobody won the battle and all of them lost their memories. When MX became Braig he couldn't remember he could wield the keyblade. When Braig became a nobody he remembered his past life and the keyblade. He was ashamed he let himself fall in to the darkness. He decided not to use the keyblade out of shame because then hed be a hypocrite. He never told anyone he could wield it. (Braig theory is out there but it connects well and is very possible.)

Think about those theories i said post on my wall if you wanna talk about it.
    PS i didn't add the faces and how they all look alike cuz i figured it was a given.
    PSS If this helps anyone i just wanna add that Xemnas is a special nobody just like roxas. Roxas may have a heart right? Well something is up with Xemnas too. This has been mentioned before and is known to be true.

11. daggerd Traverse Town Homebody

12. AxelRikkuconnection Twilight Town Denizen

The only thing i don't know about that is was that xehanorts nobody looking at aquas armour or was it the apprentice xehanort because after the flashback we didn't see of him again. and th ecomputer says xehanort as his name instead of Xemnas

13. the muffin man Banned

Dude, I'll tell you this: If Xehanort was Terra, then half the games would consist mostly out of Ansems.

14. AxelRikkuconnection Twilight Town Denizen

were talking about apprentice xehanort right? thats wat i mean. I don't care about the little hints and crap ur saying give it to me straight up. Gimme all the proof you have. Right now after all my research i have concluded apprentice xehanort is terra. PM me on my wall or here is fine too. I just want the proof i haven't seen it yet.

15. the muffin man Banned

I don't have proof, but I have common knowledge. Nomura knows that he should not make the game more complicated than it already is. Right now he must start answering. If it turns out that you're right, the game will get extremely complicated and the game will be more of a failure than a success.
    I'm not saying you're wrong, or I'm right, but that's what a normal person expects.

16. AxelRikkuconnection Twilight Town Denizen

Ya i guess your right... i get it now. I guess i kinda just want the series to stay for a while. OMG its a soapopera lol