Birth by Sleep Xehanort Theory

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by The Graceful Assassin, Jun 10, 2009.

1. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

I made a theory. You know how the so called "Ansem" we fought in Kingdom Hearts 1? Well, some people think that when he was defeated, Xemnas was created; This is NOT true. If Master Xehanort does die BBS, then thats when the nobody and heartless were created.

Discuss.

2. emozexionemo Destiny Islands Resident

i dont think so because if the "ansem" we fought in kh1 was the heartless then xemnas was already around. we know this because xemnas makes an appearence in kingdom hearts final mix.

3. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Nobody thinks Xemnas was created when Xehanort's Heartless ("Ansem") was defeated. Everyone knows Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless were created at the same time when Xehanort (Not MASTER Xehanort) the apprentice gave his heart to darkness.

4. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

You mean Xehanhort's "Heartless"

You're right Xemnas wasn't created then.
    No, Xemnas and Xehanhort's heartless were born when Xehanhort openly gave his body to darkness. Also there are two Xehanhorts
    Master Xehanhort and Xehanhort the student of Ansem The Wise

5. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

But Xehanort's Heartless is what he is.
    We call him Ansem so he's not confused with Ansem the Wise

6. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    (lol I feel like throwing some of my theory in)

Technically I think the guy well all know as "Xehanort" the apprentice of Ansem the Wise that his real name is not Xehanort, hes a big name stealer. So that leads into the fact I think this "Xehanort" Figure could be the Apperntice of Master Xehanort himself. Since he could of stolen the name from Master Xehanort.

The reason why the heartless and nobody remind us of Master Xehanort and Terra himself is simply because the heart that the " Xehanort" figure had is acutally is one half each taken from Terra and Master Xehanort and put together. It seems that "Xehanort" ( Master Xehanort's Apprentice, the one we all know the apprentice of Ansem the wise) lost his heart some how and so the two halves were meshed together and put into the subject. Explaining thus why " Xehanort's Heartless(the enemy we face in kh1) wears the same clothing as Master Xehanort himself. And also why both Terra and Xemnas look the same.

Since this new heart was placed into the "Xehanort" figure, he wouldn't have no memory of his former life at all, thus explaining why Ansem the wise found "Xehanort" week and not having any memory at all. Explains why both Xemnas and Xehanort have a craving for Kingdom Hearts, since Master Xehanorts Apprentice had a helping hand in helping create the kingdom hearts in BBS.

So yes the "Xehanort's heartless" we face in kh1 could be the heartless of Master Xehanort, but Xemnas is the nobody of Terra. But I think not that a heartless and nobody would be born at different times, because when the heart is seperated from the host body, the nobody and the heartless escape.

So the fact the "Xehanorts heartless" was destoryed Xemnas was already alive and kicking before that. Thus explaining the part in Kh1:Final Form when you come face to face with the Boss Xemnas in a cloaked form wielding one aerial-blade.

But Also Master Xehanort dying did not start the uprise of heartless and nobodies. Remember when Ansem the Wise's Apprentice, he was doing a lot of experiments on people's hearts that he should of not done. Making all the heartless and nobodies come forth as the hearts were tinkered with.

7. Yesman Merlin's Housekeeper

Hey

Hey i just thought i'd clear something up, Terra is Xehanort, not Master Xehanort but Ansem's apprentice Xehanort, just in case you didn't know already.

8. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Let ME clear something up for YOU. Terra MAY be the Xehanort we all know and hate, but "Terra is Xehanort" is a theory, not fact. The game isn't out yet, and Nomura has NOT confirmed Terra is Xehanort.

9. Yesman Merlin's Housekeeper

Uh, sorry if i offended you?
    Not to be mean but i'm about 85% sure Terra is Xehanort.
    If you don't believe me thats cool, but for now i'm sticking with that statment.

10. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

You didn't offend me, but just because you're 85% sure Terra is Xehanort does not mean that Terra really is Xehanort.

IN that post:
    You said it as if it was a fact, which it isn't, not to the general public anway.

I do believe Terra is Xehanort, but I'm only half sure now. I think there's a major twist no one'll see coming. But you shouldn't use a THEORY as a fact to debase another THEORY. A theory is a theory until proven.

11. Xion14th Merlin's Housekeeper

ok firstly it might seem like it, just wait and see. Don't jump to conclusions and please respect other people opinion. I believe we can get in for a better understanding that way. As for the theory, nothing new... sure some facts point it that way but we never know. Could be anything, like what if Terra was killing master Xehanort and he entered into Terra's body just like his heartless did to riku and bla bla bla, or what if Xehanort is terra's father? could be anything so lets not get hasty and wait. It's Kingdom hearts, so its worth wondering till the game shows you the answer.
    Love and Peace LOL
    ~Xion

PS: I didn't mean to offend anyone or make anyone feel bad, I do have a heart... I think

12. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

You can't claim that specific theory. Other people can come up with similar theories, I've seen you make many posts saying it's only your theory. Unless they take the theory word for word, they can come up with that too.

13. Vanitas Gummi Ship Junkie

Nah. Ive had that theory long ago and so did many else. It is like someone claiming the Terra-Master Xehanort theory to be theirs.

14. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Given that it's not copyrighted by you guys...anyone can use it.
    Plus many people come up with similar theories and ideas, sort of how like two people can say something at the same time without meaning to.
    Also. It's the internet. Nomura will not be contacting you saying "Oh lol you guys were right :lolface: "

Don't cause strife with this.

15. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Since you took the thread off topic with it, yes.

Back on topic now guys.

16. Dredica SNES was the best.

Ansem is Xehanort's heartless, still Xehanort though it's just that he looks different.
    Xemnas is Xehanort's nobody.
    When Xehanort gave into the darkness, he became Ansem, or his heartless in other words. That's when Xemnas was created, since he is Xehanort's nobody.
    That's already in the game though.

I'm not sure I really even understand your theory, but those are the facts according to Nomura and the game series. Your body becomes a nobody when you become a heartless, at the same time. Sorry if I'm not making any sense and if this is just irrelevant to this theory, but I don't really understand the theory because of how poorly-detailed it was.​

17. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

This was all written down in the Ansem Reports, and more so, the Secret Ansem Reports.

Both Xemnas, and Ansem the Heartless are Xehanorts (the apprentice to Ansem in the flashbacks) nobody and heartless respectivly.

They were both created in one event. When Xehanort used the Darkness to turn himself into a heartless, the nobody was created as a biproduct.