Birth by Sleep Xehanort's Apprentice Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Tahno, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

This will be a thread to discuss the BBS Mystery: The Apprentice Of Xehanort; Why he/she serves Xehanort, Who he/she is, The weapons of The apprentice etc.

There is one difference between this thread and the other '14th Member Discussion Thread', other threads that are made regarding Xehanort's Apprentice will NOT be closed. :nonono:

So, enjoy discussion Xehanort's Apprentice. :)

2. Repliku Chaser

It doesn't hurt to have a thread based on the apprentice himself. And he is a mystery still. I don't see anything that clearly marks all about him clear as day. There are threads that theorize his connection to 'Xehanort' but there are other things to talk about possibly in regards to him.

3. Scott Pilgrim Banned

They have many comparisons to Riku when he was possessed by Xehanort's Heartless. Maybe he is possessed by a Heartless too. His clothes show that he could be. Also, Terra said he did something to his friend. Could th apprentice be the friend?

4. Vanitas Gummi Ship Junkie

Yes, but do you remember Ven unconcious? So it would be more obvious that MX did something to Ven´s heart.

I think the apprentice is the namethief :/

5. Ven? Traverse Town Homebody

I agree with emblendered,but there is something,the bad guys there have keychains,while the good guys don't

6. Mr. Pumpkin Hollow Bastion Committee

The namethief from KH2? Wasn't that just some nobody? Or am I confused with the Picturethief..?

7. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

I've heard many things bout the apprentice, so i'm currently in the mid stage of a theory but I need to ask one thing, has there been any more information about BBS recently (i've not been paying attention for about 2 months)

8. zexykupo Gummi Ship Junkie

Somewhere dark... Where I can be alone...
    I have no idea who's the apprentice.
    But it's definitely not Aqua or Ven.

9. Scott Pilgrim Banned

I just had a spark of genius. Could the apprentice be Terra's, Ven's, or Aqua's Heartless!?

10. What? 『 music is freedom 』

I don't think so. The Heartless may have just been discovered in the course of the game, or do not even appear in it. I believe there are about 2 or 3 theories on this. Of course, this is not fact, as it has not been confirmed that Heartless are not in BBS.

Unless I missed something.

It was the "picture thief"; the generic Dusk that was seen in Twilight town.

11. Trizzle13 Twilight Town Denizen

Actually there is mickey and he is a good guy.The ones with keychains probably have to do with your skill and atitude.TVA were'nt ready for them, they still need more training until they become pro like mickey!

Wow, maybe. I'm actually thinking that it could be Terra's. No wait I thought Terra's heartless would be Ansem in KH1. Maybe the apprentince is Xehanort who was named by Diz. Or maybe it's just MX's Duplicate like what Xemnas did at the end of KH2.

12. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Now that you mention it, that does make sense. When HB was swallowed with darkness, could Kairi have lost her heart and gotton a nobody Xion?

13. jafar custom title

What's all this mention about Xion and Heartless and such? This is a prequel.

14. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Xion could've been the first Nobody. That would explain if Kairi lost her heart at Hollow Bastion (Radiant Garden) when it was overrun by Heartless.

15. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

my current top theory is that he is Braig. my only other guess is he's a brand new character who will die during the course of the game

16. Xaale Sylph of Hope

He might be Braig, I can definitey see where that is coming from, because this is a prequal and they look somewhat like they could be similar. I really can't see it being Xehanort/Xemnas.

17. Captain Hero Hollow Bastion Committee

What if he turns out to be the source of all heartless and is the original heartless? It doesn't mention them at all(so far), and he's the first sign of them with the insignia on his chest. Just a theory.

18. RusinaRange Twilight Town Denizen

wait didn't they fight against him???

19. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

I'm sorry i haven't been therising and all that stuff lately.Alot on my mind.
    I've read everyones posts and i'd like to say my part.First off the Apprentice won't be a heartless for two reasons: Heartless act on instinct and not on there own common sense.We can see from the KHII:FM+ in the battle that he has got keen sense and that he doesn't just do anything on instinct.The second and most prominent reason is the fact that Master Xeahnort seems to have a hatred of the darkness.He mentions quiet clearly "Those who use the darkness are not fit to weild a keyblade".He wouldn't have an apprentice of a heartless.If your wondering about the briag thing that was one of my theories but i'm after realising something...i want you to put a picture of Xigbar against Master Xeahnort...noticed the resemblance...well i don't think he's the apprentice...more the Master Himself.I don't think that Xigbar even knew it...he thought himself a spectator but those memories were first hand memories...i think that the apprentice is that which he hates in himself and uses it in a wayhe feels redeems his previous sins.The Apprentice is the testiment to xeahnorts mistake.It is Xeahnorts darkness...i've noticed that Master Xeahnort hates the darkness and i wondered...Why would he have a maelstrom of darkness by his side???...and i think that it is his own darkness.

Any comments?

20. RusinaRange Twilight Town Denizen

We can't know for sure until the game comes out cause you can never guess what nomura has done in the game his a tricky little fella..