Kingdom Hearts II Xehanort's memories and his malicious experiments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by User 3144, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow Tactician Traverse Town Homebody

why do you care? are you going to stalk me?
    remember DiZ's machine exploded? he said anything could happen. for one, riku changed back. but almost everyone was caught in the explosion. riku changed, DiZ disappeared, and so did xemnas for a bit. he might have recovered his memories there.
    another thing, i think his memory loss was caused by someone with a keyblade. when you fight his last, final form and beat him, he says "cursed keyblade". these are just guesses.

2. Shadow Tactician Traverse Town Homebody

yeah, i agree, i t probably was before the machine blew up. there are lots of new areas in hollow bastion. if you think about it, it obviously was xemnas who was in the seat and talking to the mysterious armored figure. i mean, if its below ANSEM'S study, then it has to be xemnas.

3. Shadow Tactician Traverse Town Homebody

cool, i try to act like an org member. plus, if you look at their robe's sleeves. xemnas's sleeves are curved out at the hands. axel's sleeves are incredibly thin and end in gloves. i haven't got to look at the other org members though

4. John S. Banned

You dont know if its xemnas or not, it could be member zero.

5. Shadow Tactician Traverse Town Homebody

i highly doubt it was "org member 0". there was no mention of any other org members, and in the one room in TWTNW, it had all of those tombstone things. if another member was there, they would have had a stone. and like i previously said, it was below ANSEM'S study in hallow bastion. i mean, would the other org members really go to hollow bastion, down to the study, find the secret door, go down to the giant machine that was cranking out heartless, and find someway to open the door beneath it? i doubt it.

6. cherrie Merlin's Housekeeper

Err...Nomura said that all the ORGXIII memebers have a heartless when they were created from an interview. Xemnas MAYBE the only one with a heartless closest to a HUMAN form...um..I don't know what this has to do with his "friend" though o_o

7. Storrini Hollow Bastion Committee

I think the room he was refering to was the Heartless Manufactury (Spelling?). When you're in Ansem's Study in the computer room, go straight and past that door. The room where the cosmic chain was in. You know, the MCP was using it.

From the looks of it though, he was like, right in front of that place. He walked down into a chamber into that room which was in that area.

I think he might have gotten them back, but him being there at all is still questionable for me. D:

8. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

Monestary of the Endless Stair, Labyrinth
    Where does this "Member Zero" keep coming from? Xemnas is the Superior, the leader and founder of Org. XIII. There's not going to be an Org. member before him.

Anyways, I think the room with the chains is right below that circle area where Tifa is through most of KHII.

The person could also be Riku in Xehanort form. He's the only other one who looks like that. But it probably is Xemnas.

Man, why are my posts always so long?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.