Kingdom Hearts II Xehonort's Heartless or Xemnes

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Orginization XIV, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orginization XIV Merlin's Housekeeper

Who do you was more powerful. I looked at my friend fight Xemnes at the end of KH2. He had incredible speed and power. But I saw nothing of that come from Xehonort's Heartless in KH1 Is it true the Xehonort is stronger as a nobody?

2. Repliku Chaser

Xehanort's Heartless was not so much a 'physical' fighter as a more mind powered combatant. Xemnas was a more physical combatant. To me, I would say since both had the power to manipulate Darkness and matter about them in worlds that were sort of not on the same plane as the rest of the game, and all, they were both pretty powerful. Though Xehanort's Heartless was somewhat easier in KH than Xemnas was when we look in terms of game play, I'd say both were around equals, just in their different ways.

3. Orginization XIV Merlin's Housekeeper

Yeah, that was about it. It just seemed like Xemnes had more speed and power than Ansem the Fake.

4. Repliku Chaser

It seems that way because Ansem (the Heartless) was more a mental fighter and really, he didn't attack physically but through the use of the Heartless that was connected to him. He obviously could fight with 'Riku's' skill which he stole but in the end, he didn't seem to be a brawler or anything other than taking Riku's talents in the Riku 2 fight. However, being able to warp reality in Darkness and to do different things to himself and others made him 'tough' even if in reality the game final boss fight was simple.

Xemnas was a warrior through and through and that was easily noted and he did have that ability without taking from Riku or anyone truly. So physical fight, I'd say Xemnas would own Ansem but if it was a mental/magical one, it might go more to Ansem.

5. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

I don't know. I had a harder time fighting the heartless than Xemnas, so I'm going to say Xehanort's heartless.

6. huiju Merlin's Housekeeper

xemnas at the end i found hard to beat..but then again,i'm not too good at the game imo

7. DiveIntoTheHeart Traverse Town Homebody

I had trouble more with Xehanort's Heartless.
    But the 1st time i fought Xemnas.... I thought he was pretty hard too....

8. Nobody's Shadow Kingdom Keeper

In a room where it's nine in the afternoon.
    Xehanort's Heartless seemed to put very little effort into his fighting, he was a piece of cake. On the other hand I found Xemnas to be rather tricky, so by default I'd have to say he was more powerful.

Though I do really wonder what Xehanort's Heartles would be like if he actually tried.

9. Crimson Ninja Dude Merlin's Housekeeper

I guess it depends on how you play. With Xenmas I'm a close range beat the crap outta him kinda guy. But since Xemnas is so flippin fast at times I kinda had a bit more trouble taking him out.

10. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

Personally, I'd say Xemnas. It is true that they both have their strengthes and weaknesses, but overall, I think Xemnas is dominant...just by a bit.

11. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

i think that xemnas was harder, he ACTUALLY fought instead of making a stupid fat whatever the f*** it is fight for him which had a really depressed blob you had to kill

do you guys remember that

12. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

That blobby heartless thing on Xehenort's back was really pissing me off after a while.

13. Orginization XIV Merlin's Housekeeper

Honestly when Xehonort's Heartless made his final transformation... I think he really WAS trying, lol.

14. Void Merlin's Housekeeper

Well, in terms of gameplay i found xemnas to be far harder, but from a storyline point i think XH was stronger. First i dont think we know how strong he could have been, as by the time he fought with his real body his weapon (dark keyblade) had been destroyed (although im not sure how much it would have helped him), and in regards to the damage they did, you have to go with XH (what is attacking a few worlds with nobodies compared to destroying ,like at least a hunderd worlds (even if they were restored). Also XH survived the battle with sora and was only killed by the light from the doorway (though without sora weakening him he might have survived that)
    and as we know he actually didnt die even then, surviving within riku, and im not sure that as of the end of KHII, hes gone for good.

15. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    Xehanort's heartless was just annoying. All the stuff you had to do to beat him was not hard, but time-consuming. You spent hardly any time actually fighting him. Xemnas was much more powerful and more of a challenge.

16. Orginization XIV Merlin's Housekeeper

I think yes, Xemnes was much stronger then Xehonort. I mean, c'mon, all the other Nobodies proved to be stronger then the original selfs or their heartless. Right. Well except for Roxas vs Sora. Sora powned Roxas with some difficulty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.