Kingdom Hearts II Xemnas is...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Ralor, Aug 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ralor Twilight Town Denizen

... very disappointing as a fighter. And I don't think the only one with opinion... am I right?

First: After seeing him fight in kh:FM he looked like a very hard fighter, yet when fought in kh2 he lost most of his more powerful moves.

Second: he's the leader of the organization, yet in my opinion, he is UBER weak..., in fact in my opinion Demyx was stronger.

Third:The only time he is even remotely challenging was when he harnessed Kingdom Heart's power, and really, if some other members did that they'd be impossible to beat.

Am I right?

2. Sexy Sheva Banned

Meh, i thought it was very boring in KH:II when you fight him... The first 3 tasks were easy, but when Xemnas had started out i thought it was hard, until i learned that blocking can really help with the beams that fly at you, before Xemnas and his clone try to take you out...

3. Juicy Chaser

Yeah, Xemnas was stupidly easy to beat. I didn't die once. And I died on Demyx!

4. P Banned

Notice that he was not giving it his all.

Demyx died at the end of his fight, as did the rest of the org. Xemnas gauged Sora's strength, then absorbed KH to attempt to beat him.

5. Haseo Knight of Light

He was pretty disappointing. The only time I died on him was during the laser thing, cause I didn't know you had to press both buttons.

6. Ralor Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah, but he was still exhausted at the end of the fight, so I doubt he could have fought on for much longer...

7. Absol Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah, he was pretty easy to beat. I think Xaldin was a lot harder.

8. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

I agree... I was really disappointed. I beat him rather easily when I actually died a couple times while playing Xaldin and Demyx. :sideways: I'd figured that he'd have some sort of an awesome power that could've kicked your ass big time, and I waited for it come... but in the end it never did. The next thing I knew, he was dead and the game was over. D8 I think I can say the same for Ansem from KH. >_< He was WAY too easy to beat as the ULTIMATE final boss. The fight was just long... not challenging. There should be bosses that can kill you almost immediately... like good ol' Sephiroth. 8D

9. Repliku Chaser

I hate to say it but I found all of the Org easy to beat. Demyx was only the one who killed me twice in the game because of the stupid time limit issue. All of the others I beat on the first try. Xemnas in the final battle I lost to twice because of one, getting Riku and not getting what to do at first...and the second time was the lasers. Other than that, all of them were easy to get through for me on Proud Mode. KH2:FM with the data fights proves to be more difficult in the end.

Also, I thought Ansem in KH was simple too and Marluxia was pathetic. I waltzed through them without losing once. In any FF game though too, the final bosses tend to be easy and I think Nomura intentionally does that so that people who want to see the ending can get through the final bosses to the ending easier when they repeat the battles etc. Really in any FF game or KH game, the side bosses you don't have to fight tend to be more difficult than the actual end bosses. It's just the way it's been and probably may always be.

10. sinister King's Apprentice

i enjoyed however that you at least could be riku for a short perioud of time....

11. Roxas_of_Organization13 Moogle Assistant

The power of number I

Xemnas is technecly the strongest member of the organization. However, since you battle him three times with saving, he is made weaker. Also you have to battle a nobody that looks like a dragon and tons of other nobodies. Dymix and Luxord are both harder then Xemnas on the account of the time limit that both have given you.

12. MasterNightmare Gummi Ship Junkie

true, Xemnas 1's combo attack has pathetic range, and is ridiculously predictable! final Xemnas is UBER predictable! the other Xemnas things just too easy. i've only had trouble with Xaldin. and for COM, only trouble with Ansem on Riku's story... at least his data is made alot more challenging!

13. What? 『 music is freedom 』

I believe the reason they toned down on Xemnas was because of the other "challenging" fights that were fought before in the Castle that Never Was.

Luxord and Saix were not challenging.

14. Trigger hewwo uwu

Xemnas was easy. I agree with you, even Demyx was stronger and harder to defeat. As the leader, he should've been the hardest. What's up with that? D:

15. Solid Snake Kept you waiting, huh?

My thoughts:

What do you expect? Its a Disney game made out to appeal to everyone, hard core and casual nubcakes of all ages...

You still have Sephy so move on .

16. Princess Snow White I feel such an isomniac.

Xemnas wasn't really hard to beat.
    I had more trouble beating Demyx and Xigbar than with him.

17. Trigger hewwo uwu

yeah that was cool B|

he did seem weaker than some of the other organization members. =/ shame.

18. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

They tend to replace the difficulty with more than one boss in a row.

I struggled with Xemnas in KHII:FM as a Data fight. Took me a couple of times to create a strategy that worked to my likin'. After that he was easy.

19. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

Yeah, but he still is the powerful member of Org XIII and it's very difficult to fight him in FM in Critical Mode. And in KH1 FM he is very hard, because Sora was weaker than KH2 Sora

20. Noise For Love and Justice

they were kinda on the easy side...unless you were in proud mode..but even then they were still kinda simple..but i still had fun fighting them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.