Kingdom Hearts II Xemnas lies...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Radiowave, Jul 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

I don't know what he could have possibly gained from it, but I know as a fact he was lying to Sora when Sora asked him if he had memories of things (besides hatred and rage) in which he answered "unfortunately I don't."

And I just realized this, (im slow) but in the 1000 heartless fight Mickey calls out to him "Xehanort!" and he says:

"Its been a long time that I've been called that name."

1. Is this a bbs reference? After all in fm+ we see the lingering spirit or Terra calling him Xehanort...
    2. Why dont you think he told Sora the truth?

2. Arch Mana Knight

It could be...but I think it's just what it sounds like. Nobody has called Xemnas, Xehanort in a long time...probably the last time was before he became a heartless. I think he told Sora the truth. Why would he lie?

3. Pistol Schoolboy Gummi Ship Junkie

To perhaps protect the Roxas side of Sora, perhaps.

I have a theory that if Ven died, then his data was transferred over to Sora, to possibly make Sora. And once Sora lost his memories at the end of KHI, then the memories reawakened as an entirely new person, Roxas. And that's how he also became a Organization member, due to the links to Master Xehanort, Xemnas, and the keyblades.

4. Azure Flame Banned

When he said this line, he was refering to his somebody, not Master Xehanort.

5. Repliku Chaser

I believe he was referring to his emotions in which he says he does not remember experiencing anything but the negative emotions because Sora tells him the Heart feels more than that and doesn't he remember that. So, if pain and hatred were all he could recall, it wasn't necessarily a lie, and he could have been rather cold and aloof though hiding that from Ansem the Wise when he stayed there. We can't know for sure whether he 'lied' or not but during his time with Ansem the Wise, one might have thought he had 'some' good times. We have to remember he did lose his memories of other times but his past also may have been very traumatic and frustrating to him too. Also, if he was rather depressed, negative etc, even with 'happy times' that occur, he may have felt very angry at something which kept him from experiencing better things. I'd say it's not so much a lie as telling what he was really like emotionally before he became a Nobody.

6. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

Oh yes, I realize this, but I have a theory going that the Dark Soldier is Xehanort. Since both of them fought against eachother in BBS, perhaps when Sora came along Terra mistook him for being DS? Idk...seems farfetched, but thats what I had in mind.

7. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

He never lost his memories from becoming a nobody. He lost his memory just before Ansem the Wise found him.

When Ansem the Wise found him, he identified himself as Xehanort. This name stuck with him up until he banished Ansem into the realm of darkness, at which point he began calling himself Ansem. Shortly afterwords he became a heartless.

So it was about 10 years since he was last called Xehanort, certainly a long time, but well within his memory.

The reason he said he didn't know anything but hatred and rage is not literal. But its figurative. Anger and hatred is the main emotion he felt through out his entire life of emotions. He's like emo vader from Revenge of the Sith.

8. Finale Wannabe Nobody

maybe, the nobody xehanort is saying stuff he remembers from his past life as a assistant to Ansem. And still can't remember what happened in BBS.

9. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

It could have been a BBS reference...I had never thought of it like that. As for what he told Sora, I believe that he was telling the truth. He had no reason to lie. At least, no reason that I can see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.