Kingdom Hearts II Xemnas on the Throne

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Nymph of Destiny, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

I've always been wondering...but in KHII...what exactly is Xemnas...on the throne? I mean, I know that's Xemnas, suited within an armor, sitting upon a throne...but why is he on that throne wearing that armor in the first place? And is it just me, but does he seem to be connected to a heart or something behind him? And sometimes, I notice some of the other members' weapons/powers show up, as if their spirits are aiding him or he took their abilities...

So does anyone know the answer to any of this?

2. P Banned

I considered it the same as Ansem and that massive pink thing he fused with.

3. OneWingedHeartless Gummi Ship Junkie

Maybe xemnas got that armor from the nothing or just being the leader though i'm not really sure

4. Haruho Destiny Islands Resident

I would say because he looks at himself and he mostly sees a king of himself so he would sit on a thrown, but the armor I think would just match the ciber dragon thingy that he is on. Then he has the rest of the organizations ( exept Roxas's ) weapons at his comand.

5. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

It's a bit true, why is he sitting on a throne? Can't he get off his lazy arse and try to fight Sora that way xD
    And he's pretty much the leader and strongest member of Org XIII, duh.
    It's just one of forms.

6. Repliku Chaser

I always thought he was sitting on the throne...going to the bathroom as he's fighting Sora and Riku and is tossing things at them to get them to go away while he's hunting for the toilet paper. Those grunts sure sounded like he was really trying to get done with business. There's nothing like taking a dump out in the middle of the night on a castle roof sort of thing, looking up at the stars and these two kids won't stop picking on you.

7. Way_2_The_Dawn Traverse Town Homebody

LOL that made my day.

8. Void Merlin's Housekeeper

I wonder if that armored form is somewhat connected with the armored guys in the secret ending...
    With the weapons, i just think that as the superior and most powerful nobody, he can immitate the other members powers. I dont think that spirit helping theory has any future, given that axels weapons are there as well, and he was actively working against xemnas by the end.
    Also noteworthy the chain of memories members weapons are not there

9. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

I pretty much agree with that statement.

10. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

I always enjoy your explanations XD.

Um, I always thought it was just a seat that was on top of the huge bird thing...

11. Thebazilly King's Apprentice

That was epic. LOL.

It doesn't have to make sense. It's a final boss battle. Did the last few Ansem battles in KH1 make any sense? Nope. So I'd just go with "Shoot first, ask questions later."

12. Eternal Session King's Apprentice

i think bcoz he is the leader of Organisation XIII or probably he merged with someone else

13. Haruho Destiny Islands Resident

Well thank you.

14. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

I'd tell you but then youed never leave me alone
    i think it was the armor seen in xemnas's room of sleep

15. Eternal Session King's Apprentice

it is Aqua armor XD

16. the muffin man Banned

Well,here's my theory about this:First of all,i think he is joined with that dragon thingy,that's why he is on the throne.He got that kind of powers when sora killed the org13 members.Normally someone would say:But they don't have hearts!How could xemnas get their powers if their hearts didn't go to kingdom hearts(where xemnas is currently inside in the final battle).Well,my theory about this is that in kh:358/2 days,we will have more info bout the nobodies...I actually believe that they have hearts,since roxas and axel DID have some emotions...O.o

17. Riku the darkness Merlin's Housekeeper

well what i think is that the metal dragon xemnas is riding on is just a caltclus for all the organizations powers after they had faded away, there powers went into it and xemnas couls control them. his armor is just mere protection, either that or he's wearing it because it gives him the power to control the metal dragon......my opinion

18. Eternal Session King's Apprentice

I think muffin man have the point..

19. Riku the darkness Merlin's Housekeeper

20. Eternal Session King's Apprentice

but you have your own point too..^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.