Kingdom Hearts II Xemnas too Umm I dont know......SCREWY?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Ray11Hughes, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ray11Hughes Merlin's Housekeeper

Who thought xemnas was hard i play The Game on Proud and he still Wasn't hard enough He was Way too easy for the last boss I know everyone discussed it before but still it makes me mad so dont point out the obvious like a ****** like this "This has been Posted a million times" no Dur!

2. ♥Team SDG♥ Merlin's Housekeeper

I thought Xaldin was harder than Xemnas to be honest, though i did find it hard to do that bit where he holds Sora and you have to play as Riku for a bit to try and get Sora back

3. Nobody's Shadow Kingdom Keeper

In a room where it's nine in the afternoon.
    The only part of Xemnas I found difficult when you take over as Riku in order to save Sora. As long as I can get passed that it's cake.

4. Sora_Hero_Of_Light Destiny Islands Resident

Xaldin was way harder than Xemnas, especially on Proud mode

5. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

Xemnas was pretty easy, I did have trouble where you play as Riku too. I also had trouble with the thousand lasers at the end. (button mashing >_< ) Other than that it was pretty easy. And Xaldin was pretty hard

6. Eternal Session King's Apprentice

Xaldin is harder than Xemnas i think...
    he make me mad everytime i try to beat him -_-'

7. Zandyne King's Apprentice

Xemnas in KH2 is too easy because of one thing, THE REACTION COMMANDS! If you didn't have reaction commands to do dodging or anything else he WOULD be harder and closer to his KH1 incarnation. He also lacks "aggro" AI as I like to call it- which applies to ALL FORMS/STAGES. :\

Then again if you just "dash" out of the way its still pretty easy, he's only lengthy. c_c

8. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

Xenmas easy? Yes he is. Then again the whole game in general is easy.
    Xehanort was way more fun to beat.

Seriously, the only challenging boss in KH2 was Xaldin.

9. xekushi Gummi Ship Junkie

Nomura said something like he wanted to make the game easier for people playing for the storyline

10. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

xaldin seemed impossible to me at first. so did final xemnas.

11. Way_2_The_Dawn Traverse Town Homebody

You face Xaldin at Beast's Castle, right? He wasn't too hard. Saix, mr. Berserk, on the other hand...

And no, no part of Xemnas fights were hard.

12. Xendane Banned

Jammin' out in my office on my GEE-TAR!!!
    Proud mode Xemnas was a pansy through and through. I have to say, if you have Final Mix +, THAT Xemnas nearly kicked my @$$ in Critical mode. Easy mode was too easy for his own good, and hard mode wasn't hard. So all I could think was "WTF?! Why is Xemnas such a PANSY?! Even AXEL was harder than him!"

13. Repliku Chaser

Square games tend to make the final bosses kind of easy compared to other secret bosses and even some of their other highlighted bosses.

Ansem in KH1 was a wuss and I never even had to heal myself for it but maybe once or twice. Really I can't recall in the 6 times I did it to show people the ending they wanted to see, that I needed any curative stuff at all. Ansem was a wuss.

Xemnas was also a wuss. I wouldn't say Xaldin was harder. Xaldin was only hard because of the level in the game Sora was at the time. I waltzed through him easily. The only thing to worry about Xaldin was don't get stuck in a corner or he'll just wind blast you to death. Otherwise, I didn't have any challenge. The reaction commands made him lame.

Xemnas was more challenging than Ansem, so I was grateful for that and I do think the only 'difficult' parts were when it switched to Riku because of the surprise of it, and then button mashing versus the lasers. Of course, the only reason the button mashing laser part was difficult...is because I did not -read directions- and push -both- buttons. -.- I tend to not bother following directions and like to 'wing it' so that time I paid for it and had to replay the fight. I do agree he was easy, but it's a Square thing to do. I think they do it so that you don't get so frustrated after all your work elsewhere that you can't beat it...and also because we had to fight through the last boss to see the ending again and people might get mad having to do this extra challenging thing when they just want to watch the ending again.

14. Azure Flame Banned

I thougt Xemnas was tough at first, but Xaldin was way tougher.

15. the muffin man Banned

I agree.Xaldin was MUCH harder than xemnas.I always believed xemnas is kinda wimpy after all:''Nothing is eternal,blablabla...''-__-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.