Kingdom Hearts II Xemnas...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Kaidron Blaze, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    I've been thinking in Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep almost everyone knows what happened to Terra
    Master Xehanort took over Terra's body by plunging his heart into Terra
    So when Xehanort becomes a Nobody does that mean it's really Terra's Nobody not Xehanort's? And also What happened to Master Xehanorts body when he removed his heart? Surely that would of become a Nobody too?

2. maikeu69 Merlin's Housekeeper

well from what you have sed it does sound thtat xemnas is techincally terra's nobody and as for xehanort im not sure on.

3. P Banned

It seems to be some odd amalgamation of Terra and MX, as does Ansem SoD. There's probably a bit of Eraquus floating around there.

Fortunately, it doesn't really matter, as they've been defeated, and will now reform into Terranort.

4. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

I thought it was just old Xehanort? And Xemnas and Ansem SOD are tecnically back, too, as of what I've seen.

In regards to the question...I can answer the last one. No Nobody would have been made from Oldie's body because Heartless didn't really exist. The Neoshadows were never explained, as of what I know, but they're probably just beings created from Oldie-Xehanort's pure darkness. And Nobodies need the Heartless first.

With everything else, bleh. Nomura just basically took our minds and made them implode with that one. D: Mine, at least.

5. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    Thats wrong... sorry. Heartless always exsisted and a Nobody is created if the Heart leaves the body not nessasserally if a Heartless is created so he could hence my question

6. Jin うごかないで

It's Basically xehanorts Nobody , it was made from terra's body being turned into Ansem , since Ansem is Xehanorts heartless , It's Xehanorts Heart that was turned into a heartless , it was just Terra's body.

7. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Isn't Terranort composed of Terra and Master Xehanort? Because in the end, you can see the two arguing over who will overpower the other, and the new Xehanort has amnisia - Braig confirms that for himself.

So if Terranort leads to Xemans and Ansem Seeker of Darkness, than both the Heartless and the Nobody belong to Terra and Master Xehanort, because they shared the body of Terranort.

And just as P said, because he is right after all, since both Xemnas and Ansem SoD have been defeated, they will once again form Terra-nort. Because that's how it goes, right? Right.

8. Zter Banned

It's not Terra's nobody. It's young Xehanort's nobody. It's pretty simple really.

9. Jin うごかないで

Young xehanort? who is that? the guy at the start of bbs? "this world is too small" or terranort?

10. Saxima [screams geometrically]

The one who pretended to be the actual Ansem. His portrait's in the basement of the castle of Radiant Garden. Of maybe I'm referring to Terranort and just don't know it.

11. P Banned

We refer to him as Terranort. if you haven't played BBS, I recommend doing so.

12. Jin うごかないで

I have played and completed KH BBS , so Young xehanort = Terranort , correct??

13. P Banned

There are multiple Xehanorts. I'll run through them.

Young Xehanort: Young version of Master Xehanort. Exists around 60 years before BBS, as an estimate. No one really cares about him.

Master Xehanort: The bald guy in BBS. Also known as Baldinort and Geezernort.

Terranort: Terra's body, possessed by Master Xehanort. He goes on to lose his memories, and work in Radiant Garden under Ansem the Wise. He gives his heart to darkness, alongside the other apprentices, becoming a heartless and nobody. Will be reformed due to the death of Ansem SoD and Xemnas. Also known as Apprenticenort, or just plain Xehanort.

Ansem, Seeker of Darkness: Terranort's heartless. Has stolen Ansem's name. Villain in KH1. Killed by Sora. Also known as Xehanort's Heartless.

Xemnas: Teranort's nobody. Killed by Sora and Riku.

14. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Oh, I see, I see,

I was refering to Terranort, but accidentally made it look like I was talking about Young Xehanort. Thanks for the correction P.

By the way, those are some funny names. XD

15. Jin うごかないで

Wait , so Young xehanort and Terranort arn't the same person , i'm getting confused , anyway , someone tell me now , if That Xemnas is terra's or xehanorts nobody so i'm sure myself.

16. Saxima [screams geometrically]

As P said, Terranort and Young Xehanort are two different people.

Xemnas and Ansem SoD come from Terranort.

17. Jin うごかないで

But Terranort is both terra and xehanort , i thought a heartless could only be made from 1 person , so Terranort is MS in terra's Body would Xemnas and Ansem SoD be created from MS's heart or Terra's?

18. P Banned

Master Xehanort possessed Terra, creating Terranort, a mix of the two. Terranort then became Ansem SoD and Xemnas. So Xemnas is a mix of Terra and Xehanort.

19. Jin うごかないで

So Xemnas and Ansem SoD are a mix of Terra and Xehanort? thats acctually possible? i thought it'd either be Terra or xehanort
    Now this makes me think roxas is a mix of ven and sora..

20. P Banned

That thought probably wouldn't be too far off, no.