Kingdom Hearts II Xert's Theroies

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Xert, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

Well lets start with the Cornerstone of light well based off it's name there has to be at least two more Cornerstones. Most likely of Twilight and Darkness. Each one being cept in a castle. I would like to think they would have Twilight on Earth but who knows.

Also the Cornerstones are the reason for the Keyblades. The Keyblades are an extension of the Cornerstones. Sora is Twilight which sent it's Keyblade to the realm of light to restore balnce because Light was loseing it's territory. And Mickey just wasn't cutting it. And Riku weilds the Keyblade of Darkness. And Mickey Light but hopefuly Kairi.

Any objections

2. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Doesn't sound like it. Maleficent planned to turn the cornerstone of light into the cornerstone of darkness. If another one exist that fit her needs she would have just gone looking for that one.
    But ocurring to what we know about the cornerstone of light it wasn't found in a castle. The castle was built around it. And again, all through KH2 Maleficent was searching for a castle as well. If a place existed that had both a castle she liked and a cornerstone of darkness I doubt she would have wasted all that time in KH2.
    If one existed why not be in Twilight Town?
    No in game information indicated any connection
    Sora seems to be connected with light more than anything.
    Mickey has the dark relam's keyblade so he is better connected with darkness
    Also Kairi has no keyblade. That was Riku's basically dual wielding in KH2 and letting her hold it
    [​IMG]

3. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

The cornerstone of light resides in the realm of light argo Realm of darkness Cornerstone of Darkness. Also that in mind wouldn't their be a realm of twilight with it's own cornerstone

4. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

So why was there no mention or hint of their existance in KH2?

5. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

Well have we realy heard much about whats in the realm of Darkness at all

6. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

We know alittle bit and Sora and CO. have been there quite a few times. Pure darkness and nothing more. No signs of any intelligent structures, just darkness.

7. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

That can't be it their are worlds their have to be

8. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

We're only seen a abyss of darkness. There is no indication that the dark realm is the same as the light (Filled with my different worlds) It may just be darkness

9. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

Highly doughtful. A large mass of pure darkness spawning creachers of destruction. It's been done to many times before I would hope the writers were more original than that

10. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Maybe the KH writers are original with characters and plot ideas....
    [​IMG]
    =
    [​IMG]

Then again maybe not

11. Rexyggor_thenewmember Twilight Town Denizen

well, Kairi wasn't exactly the same as her... wait.

12. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

Well she hasn't realy been given the tools to do anything and I would hope that they would drop the damsel in distrest sterotype

13. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

:)
    Exactly pal
    It's really annoying. Kind of like Mary Jane in the Spiderman movies. They get caught by the villian and the hero rushes to save them. I almost had a change of heart about her when Riku gave her a keyblade, but when it turnouts not to be hers well I lost alittle hope in a change in her character.

Luckily Namine and hopefully Aqua (Maybe alittle Xion) have done their best to redeem the lead female in the series, by going out and acutally doing something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.