Kingdom Hearts II Xigbar VS Larxene

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Hakurei Reimu, Nov 3, 2007.

?

Xigbar VS Larxene

1. Xigbar. Gunz=pwOOnage

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Larxene. She'll spin circles around Xiggy before he knows what hit him

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Neither...(tie)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I dunno...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

Xiggy. Larxene can create clones and go at super-high speed, but Xigbar would just have to go somewhere far and snipe her from there...somehow...

2. OrginizationXIII Traverse Town Homebody

Xigbar. As soon as Larxene (and/or clones) got close, he would just teleport somewhere else and shoot her in the back.

3. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

Control over Space or Lightning. Hm. Space wins. He can fold space to move around without trying and alter gravity. He's No.II for a reason only Xemnas or Marluxia could fight on even ground with him in my opinion.

4. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

Larxene would totally pwn Xigbar with no doubt! :ninja:

5. Repliku Chaser

I voted for xigbar. If he took the fight seriously, space wins vs lightning. He doesn't have to just use guns even. Technically he could just freeze her to a spot using something akin to gravity and then just demolish her. He had a power really that had he wanted to do more than shoot, he could be incredibly nasty. Also, he can warp around and make it so she couldn't hit him. If he fought as he did against Sora though, it'd be a much closer match and Larxene might win that. However, he really had so much potential to be one of the most powerful of the Org so I'm not sure why all he did against Sora was not that bad really.

6. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Somehow, before I even came into this thread, I KNEW there would be a post from you saying Larxene :P

I would say Xigbar, mainly because Larxene has a tendency to be slightly arrogant, I think that would be her downfall. Plus, as mentioned by others, her attack is mainly a close range one.

Xigbar has a much more powerful power too. I feel like I am just repeating what other people have said :/

Anywayz, Larxene wouldn't have a chance if Xigbar used his full potential.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.