Birth by Sleep Xigbar

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Kaiionel, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

I noticed yesterday when I was watching the cutscene just before the Xigbar battle in Kingdom Hearts II that he says something like, "Sora, you're not really what I expected for the keyblade master. The others were far more qualified." That's not the exact wording, but you get the gist of it. Obviously, I assumed he was talking about Ven, Terra, and Aqua.

Could this mean that Xigbar/Braig (as well as the other apprentices of Ansem) associated with the Chasers at some point? After all, there is that cutscene with Ansem where he refers to what looks to be Aqua's armor as "old friend".

I apologize if this has been brought up already.

2. Xe54 Kingdom Keeper

I think Xemnas/Ansem might be Terra.

3. zexykupo Gummi Ship Junkie

Somewhere dark... Where I can be alone...
    I have a feeling that master Xehanorts apprentice is Xehanort/Xemnas from kh2.

4. TacoGrenade King's Apprentice

I thought about that too. I think it's probably possible but we'll have to wait and see I guess.

5. XienZo Traverse Town Homebody

Xigbar likes eavesdropping, so I bet they'll add Braig in the background on every other scene, but he'll be way far back and be only a few pixels wide and only be there for like one camera view per scene.

6. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

Well, Xigbar is a bit of a joker, so maybe he just said that to just make Sora feel weak so the Organization would get him eventually?

7. LoneWolf Hollow Bastion Committee

Idk, I highly doubt these theories, since Organization came after Master Xehanort. But, you never know huh?

8. Scott Pilgrim Banned

"You don't look like you're half the hero the others were." He's #2 in the Organization, so thats ho he knows so mush. Also, in the clip on this site "New Headquarters" Zexion says that he loves eavesdropping. No. No, he is not the apprentice, he just know alot because he is a "spy" (referred to as in he Land of the Dragons).

9. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

I do think that he was refering to the chasers. It is definitly a possibility that they are somehow connected. I don't know how, but we'll probably find out when the game comes out =)

10. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Actually, by now, it is a 99.9% chance that he was taking about them. The "other heroes" as he says, must be them. There were no more Keyblade Masters between the time of Sora and the Chasers.

11. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

i just know Braig is going to have some role in Birth by Sleep. he just knows so much! it's apparent that at some point he knew Terra, Ven and Aqua. he also has shown interest in the Room of Sleep (underneath Hollow Bastion holding Aqua's armor) and the Room of Awakening (which he suspects is somewhere in Castle Oblivion where Ven's armor might be).

if any of my facts are wrong feel free to correct me because i've been looking at Braig/Xigbar closeley lately

12. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Im pretty sure that this has been mentioned once or twice. either way though, ya, everyone assumes so. if he isnt associated with them then he some how found out about it though

xenon: *slaps*no he isnt.

13. Maka Albarn It's called love

Wow... never thought about it that way before. Maybe Xigbar did meet up with the old keyblade bearers. We'll just have to wait and see how this is going to turn out though.