Kingdom Hearts II Xigbar's connection???

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by User 3144, Feb 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mari Hollow Bastion Committee

He is II, and seemed to have experience with the other keybladers. It's hard to believe the connection is with Xigbar. It's like saying the meaning of life is Shaggy from Scooby Doo.

2. cloudfinalfantasy3 Twilight Town Denizen

I think what it means is that the people in the second commercial they are older.

3. Ilikekeyblades Merlin's Housekeeper

I had a wacky and a kinda weird idea...

What if xigbar means "Other" as himself and the first org members? Maybe they were keyblade masters and then some other people defeated them and they got the keyblade instead? Does that mean sora is connected with Xehanort? Maybe "Another" (Xehanort) took defeated them and created some new nobodies to join his cause? I know it sounds strange but...

4. mr_croup Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

it certainly looks like a member of Organization XIII...

not to mention the "Lost two"...

Do you think it could be Xigbar? Do you think that could be the connection between him and the other Keybladers?

5. RikuXIII Merlin's Housekeeper

Maybe Xigbar's connection with the keyblade will be on KHII:FM+ or maybe be on KH3.

6. Dream*Keeper Merlin's Housekeeper

=O x3 this gets meh kinda excited!! hm..maybe i dunno...he was a keyblade master, then he lost it in the darkness like riku??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.