Birth by Sleep Xiggy in BBS?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Kiwise, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiwise Destiny Islands Resident

Or, rather, Braig in BBS?

"I guess that must be why the Keyblade chose you. But MAN, did it pick a dud this time. You don't look like you're half the hero the others were."

Nomura confirmed Xigbar was talking about Terra, Aqua, and Ven, didn't he? That Xigbar had met Terra, Aqua, and Ven in the past?

So, do you think Braig will show up in BBS, then?

If Braig turns up, do you think that the other apprentices may show up, too? Maybe Ansem the Wise, also?

Though, Braig probably met Terra, Aqua, and Ven before Xehanort became Ansem's apprentice; I don't think Xehanort would be there, too.

What are your thoughts on this?

Yeah, everyone probably knew this already, but I didn't see a thread about it... Please don't flame me....

Also: First post eva! :)

2. C This silence is mine

Yeah I think that Braig will be in it

3. Eternal Session King's Apprentice

Yeah.. that's why he know many things about keyblade war..

4. Akino King's Apprentice

If Braig isn't in BBS. That will make one more thing I shouldn't be excited about for BBS.

Though, it'd be nice how Braig met the three.

5. Zeftnon - The Superior Hollow Bastion Committee

I think Ienzo will be in BBS as well. Remember in that additional scene, when Xigbar mentions the "other friend", Zexion's eyes widen, meaning that he knows who the "friend" is? So seeing as that "friend" appeared to be Aqua, maybe Ienzo will make an appearance along with Braig - and maybe even the other apprentices - in BBS.

6. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

Now that you mention it, it sounds logical that Ienzo might appear in BBS as well. Braig just gotta be in it, that would be very canon to the overall story.

And I wanna know what he looks like before he became Xigbar. :3

7. Spike H E R O

I alwys thought Xgbar had a bigger role in the series. In the first visit to Hollow Bastion, he was the last one to dissapear because he was having a converstaion with Sora. Then, he seems to know a lot about earlier Key-bearers. Plus, he looks like he's been through something harsh in his past and finlly, his profile said that "no one ones what his true intentions are".

8. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

That's very true - he's definatly one of the tougher characters in KH, he doesn't even cry out in agony when he withers away. As far as I know, he was the only one who didn't do that during his death.

BBS is a chance to know just how this fella's mind is ticking. I must know.

9. Antidote Façade

o_o I forgot all about what Xigbar had said!

Yeah, he and the other four should appear in this. It's logical since it's in the past, and he'd have to have interaction with them in the game for what he told Sora in KHII to make sense :\

I can't wait to see what they all looked like to begin with. Although Nomura said their transition from normal humans to Nobodies made their appearances change slightly, it's a change nonetheless. :D

10. Moodkip ~洞爺湖~

I'm pretty sure we'll be seing a few characters from the orgization in this game...
    It would just make sense to see all the ones that were Ansem's assitants. If we don't see them as nobodies, I can almost guarantee we'll see them as somebodies, and possibly their transformation.

11. Luka Deafening silence

i thought about this too lately >_>
    im not sure if he'll be in or not ...
    maybe he'll be a boss ...

12. Moodkip ~洞爺湖~

He'll probably just make a cameo that won't be apparent until we are told that he was in it. xD

13. C This silence is mine

That would be awsome I loved the Xigbar figth in KH2 ^^

14. Luka Deafening silence

lol me too Xiggy's one of my favorit ppl in kh

15. DancingCookie Traverse Town Homebody

I can see it now....

"Yeah, you know that guy that was sitting three spots to the left of The Real Ansem, who never said or moved? That was Braig!"

16. DjC Chaser

i still think that theres a good chance of braig being the dark knight in fm secret ending but everyone keeps saying theres no chance

17. Kiwise Destiny Islands Resident

I agree. And if Braig and Ienzo are there, why not show the other three, too?

Though, I wonder, why would they be there? What would they do?

I would love to see what the apprentices look like, even if it's only a minor difference from their Nobodies. :-) Braig and Ienzo in particular.

18. Akino King's Apprentice

I wanna see if Ienzo had the emo bang like Zexion did. x] Oh yes, I'd love to see that. And to see how Braig lost (or scarred) his eye. (Unless Xiggy recieved that in his nobody days.)

19. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

Monestary of the Endless Stair, Labyrinth
    I say that character chances for being in the game are:

Braig - 99%
    Dilan - 90%
    Even - 90%
    Aeleus - 90%
    Ienzo - 97%
    Ansem the Wise - 92%
    Xehanort - 99%

But that's just me. So much evidence is given that Braig met the three warriors that it wouldn't make any sense if he didn't show up at least as a small part. Also, since "memories of Xehanort" is one of the phrases that showed up in Sunset Horizons, and we all know that Xehanort lost his memory and had some strange connection to the heart and to the keyblade, he basically has to show up.

20. Eternal Session King's Apprentice

i agree with you, since Ienzo and Braig is working under Ansem in Hollow Bastion... they probably saw the three knights there.. or maybe they just saw Ven and Terra.. there is a scan in bbs show that Ven and Terra are in hollow bastion.. i think they saw them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.