xx{feelings}xx

Discussion in 'Archives' started by {feel.the.wrath}, Oct 18, 2008.

1. {feel.the.wrath} Hollow Bastion Committee

I created this out of boredom and I had a random idea. I don't know if I'm going to finish it or not. It's just something I created in about 30 minutes. The beginning of Shou's story kind of came from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. So, here it is.

xx{feelings}xx

xx{chapter 1: emotion}xx​
    What would happen if a somebody fell in love with a nobody? Nobodies can not feel, or so it is said. What pain and sorrow would come from the somebody's end? Would you like to find out?
    Shou. A little boy who had no idea of the world surrounding him until it hit him hard in stomach. He was so blind and innocent. He was struck with all too much knowledge and all of these emotions hit him at once. On his fourteenth birthday, he went from absent-minded boy, to despressed, lonely boy.
    For his birthday, his parents took him to a basketball game. His favorite team was playing. As the car parked in the parking lot, he looked around. He didn't notice his parents go ahead of him. He got lost. There were so many people, he couldn't even advance through the crowd and look for his parents. There were so many people. So many. Too many. How many people could this stadium hold? He arrived in the parking lot at 4:00 pm. It was all empty but him and his parent at 5:30. A whole hour and a half of mental trauma. His mother found him, and hugged him until he almost couldn't breathe. He asked his dad how many people were here. He said about 500,000 in all. Shou said that was a lot. His dad shook his head and said that that was just the smallest fraction of Japan, let alone the entire Earth. There are more than 6 quadrillion people on the earth. Yes, six quadrillion. That number increases every single day.
    The Earth is only a small speck of the universe. The universe is endless. There's also a good chance that this isn't the only universe. That leaves Earth as barely anything, and that leaves a single person as barely anything of barely anything.
    On that day, Shou figured out that he was barely anything of barely anything. He could die and nothing would happen. It's amazing how one small incedent can affect your whole life. All of your being.
    Emotion.​
    Miki, she was once called. As of now, she's called Kixim. Her name given to her by her superior, Xiruk. This is her "family", as he puts it. Xiruk is their leader. The family as a whole is labeled Organization XIII-2. The first was wiped out by a boy a long time ago. A generation or two, at least. Xiruk took the original idea and rebuilt it with the same idea. Thirteen souls, if they were even that, searching for something. No, let me rephrase that. Thirteen beings searching for a heart. So they can feel emotion. But is that all? Is there something else to being human that every nobody craves? Maybe it's just the sense of having a heart, not just feeling an emotion.
    Her home was the ever-so-popular The World That There Never Was. It wasn't always. "Miki" was a girl that lived on the outskirts of Twilight Town. A selfish dusk ripped apart her being and scattered the parts. Miki had a strong heart. Strong enough for her nobody to take the shape of a human. Too bad it was only the shape. Xiruk took notice in this and gave this lonely and nameless being a name. Xikim. She joined the Organization as number thirteen, the last to join.​

2. Pure Beats~ Chaser

This is very interesting so far; interesting story and concept.

The only thing is that there were a few (by few I mean one or two) grammatical errors, sentence wise and such.
    It's still very well written, though. Great job. ^^

3. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Good job! It kept me interested throughout the whole story, especially the 2nd part.

4. Amethyst Grave Hollow Bastion Committee

SO AWESOME!!!!

=D

Keep it up! ^^