Kingdom Hearts II Y does Kairi have a Keyblade?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by sgh, Oct 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sgh Destiny Islands Resident

We've got, originally, 2 Keyblades. One to lock the DTD from the outside and one from the inside. Then it's explained that Sora's Keyblade was meant to be Riku's, so the Keyblade universe decided that they could both have one.(That's a bit of a stretch already). That makes 3. Then for no apparent reason, other than she needed a weapon to fight, Kairi got one WTF?! Does she get it because of her love for Sora? Cause that would make it a double hand-me down. Why wasn't this explained? Am I alone in my confusion?

2. Axel Chaser

Partying, making tags and Staring at the Sun.
    I also wondered. Technically there were three keyblade wielders in the game (not countign Roxas who is half of Sora).
    But in the last ansem report, Ansem (DiZ) says that the three strong hearted people were Sora Riku and Kairi. Maybe for that reason Kairi got one because she was strong hearted.

3. sgh Destiny Islands Resident

Then y didn't she get it in KH 1, when she tried to protect heartless Sora? Also thx, I forgot about Roxas, ANOTHER DOUBLE KEYBLADE HAND ME DOWN.

4. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

yeah....and i think....this is only a theory, when sora gave up his heart for the seven princesses....i guess sora's abilities also went to kairi....which is can weild a keyblade......

5. sgh Destiny Islands Resident

That's a pretty good theory. Y didn't those fools hire you, so you could tell them to explain it and then there wouldn't be any confusion. Wait on, that happened b4 they were surrounded... maybe she didn't try to summon it or something. Again, good idea.

6. Samurai King's Apprentice

A keyblade is handed to a person, based on their properities. For example, Sora got the first keyblade, because he lived in light. Riku was gonna get it, but he then chose darkness.

Mickey only FOUND his Keyblade. In the realm of darkness. This explains why Mickey never locked the worlds as he travelled during kingdom hearts 1.

Riku got the dark keyblade because he had reached full darkness when Ansem took over him.

Now, about Kairi. There's 1 probable reason why she has one. Friendship. Love. These two created a keyblade that had the friendship and love for Kairi, Sora AND Riku. So, either one of these could wield the keyblade. That's why Riku could hold it, and give it to Kairi. They shared the same love and friendship.

7. sgh Destiny Islands Resident

OK that's a nice theory too, but i don't want people just surrendering their ideas because someone else's sounds smarter. So that's y i call it a theory, personally i like the other one. Who cares what I like, wat do u think?
    *points out the moniter at u*

8. KairiSoraKeyoflight Twilight Town Denizen

iin the secret movie of kh2 there are billons of keybleades what is the problem here kairi gets one cuz she is a princess of heart case closed

9. sgh Destiny Islands Resident

Hooray for the secret movie *sigh* I'm sure that it will be explained in KH3 with all the keyblades, but for now this is idea-bouncing, no brainstorming, no oh, i don't know, but the point is that there isn't a case closed. All theories are open for discussion. Also, if she got it because she's a princess of heart then wat about the other six? Not dissmissing, merely speculation.

10. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

this still.....doesn't answer's the point......i think......from the start....when kairi got lost in kh1.....i think she knew she had that power.....she just doesn't want to show it......i mean, look when riku gave her a keyblade, she already weilded it....did not dissapear and went back to riku.....

11. Sunderland Traverse Town Homebody

This was discussed a lot before. Kairi never MASTERED it. She only wielded it. Anybody could simply wield a keyblade. Oh and if for some reason Kairi was a keyblade master. I'd stab myself.

12. sgh Destiny Islands Resident

I hate to correct u, but Leon couldn't weild the Keyblade, and Roxas couldn't weild Sora's.

13. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

well we couldn't prove roxas can wield sora's kb.....cause
    1. roxas didn't touch it, only his kb
    2. roxas is part of sora.....so there's a big possibility roxas can wield it

14. sgh Destiny Islands Resident

15. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

leon couldn't cause he's a ff character......have you seen a keyblade on ff

16. sgh Destiny Islands Resident

Are u kidding me? U think that's the reason?(calm down, respect it, respect it). There was originally a "chosen one" remember, way back in KH1 in traverse town visit one. (so lucky i just played that area, lol)

17. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They always said "The Chosen" one to be the keyblade master, never meant there would never be more then One Keyblade.

Take Xigbar, which leads to more examples of his battles.

He faught other Keybladers and defeated them, He got defeated by Sora, not because he was a keyblade Weilder, but because he was the "Keyblade Master" sorta like how ash wishes to be apokemon master, basically meaning the best of the best.

But then again, we can just say since Square-Enix also goes for fanbased responses, they probably got e-mails from Kairi fans wanting her to "Do something" for once.

But then there's also the final answer, used alot

WDWDG

WDWDG or WNWNG which means "What Disney Wants, Disney Gets" or "What Nomura Wants, Nomura Gets" He probably hasn't even thought up a reason as to why Kairi was chosen, but I have a feeling the term Hollow Bastion is gonna be brought into it.

18. sgh Destiny Islands Resident

I think ur right about him not having a reason. I'm sure there were others cause that was mentioned and i also sure it will be explained in KH3. Still speculation is fun, it's the same part of the brain that scientific theories come from.

(did u make a poke`mon reference? lol)

19. Sora The Keyblade Master Moogle Assistant

Heheheheh.... your answers amuse me, In the KH2 secert ending there are three people in armour: Two boys and one girl. Obviously they are Keyblade Masters, and one of them we know to be Xehenort. My hypothesis is that Sora, is the desendart of the middle man in armour, Riku is the desendant of Xehenort, and Kairi is the desendant of the women in armour, that is why she was able to weild the Keyblade....

20. sgh Destiny Islands Resident

I love it, more ideas. I never got that one was feamle, is spent so long trying to figure out which one it was. Then when i could ahe a chick i saw 2. You know the armor ancestor doesn't have to be female for Kairi to bee a descendant. Good Ideas though I think went down in the way of the Jedi fashion. Mass g-- ow! ants all over me.-- genocide.

(I'm not here to amuse you, don't let the jester hat and the fact that i'm juggling throw u off)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.