Kingdom Hearts y havent they explained about kiari...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Mathias Jay, Oct 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

:confused: y havent they explained about kiarai being a princess or did i miss something?

2. Roxas OG

It's semi-explained in the Ansem Reports.

There really is no more explaining needed than she just 'is', if you get what I'm saying. She never came from Destiny Islands - she came from Hollow Bastion. Ansem sent her to Destiny Islands for protection (he knew she was a princess of heart) so that one day he could bring her back and unlock the ultimate 'door to darkness'.

3. ryan9234 Traverse Town Homebody

Yah, Kairi just is a princess.

But for how she got there . . . . . there are lots of ways people say she got there. One is that Ansem or Xanahort took Kairi to Destiny Islands. Another is that she some how got there when Destiny Island had meteor shower; *SPOILER* do you remember in KH2 ending how Sora and Riku got back to Destiny Island by a meteor shower, and if you haven't figured it out yet, Sora and Riku were basically meteors right there *END SPOILER* So Kairi could have been transported in a meteor shower by the Door to Light or something else.

4. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

I'm guessing the reason why they don't explain it much is to make you wonder about it and want to buy the next game they come up with. XD Cliffhangers, in a way. *coughcoughwhichRoxasusestomuchofcough*

5. Roxas OG

xD True I do use way too many cliffhangers...

Anyway, as for 'how she got there.' She was sent there by Ansem before Malificent began using his Heartless creating machine for the powers of evil. As soon as he realized this, he decided to send her there. That's why Sora finds her on the beach, lying face down. I personally think Ansem just 'dropped her off' in a way, and then walked out the door (xD). I don't think she came via meteor. But, hey, anything's possible. A few things to support the meteor showers are:

- Riku & Sora travel back via meteor.

- The falling of meteors signifies the barrier between worlds being brought down.

- Meaning the barrier between the Islands and Bastion could have been broken.

6. Topaz-Jo Traverse Town Homebody

Hey she could of came by meteor but wouldnt of Sora and Riku of gotten suspicous like:
    'Where did she come from, falling from the sky like that.'
    Or a nicer one:
    'Look at that poor girl, she must of been send from outter space to save us!'
    That one is slightly more stupid. :D

7. Rikku Hollow Bastion Committee

yes kairi is a princess, end of story.

8. Topaz-Jo Traverse Town Homebody

Yeh basically what he said!

9. Rikku Hollow Bastion Committee

im a chick........<.< :mad:

blah blah, kairi is a princess!

10. KingMickey Gummi Ship Junkie

Lmao rikku u r so funny, and btw anyone coulkd guess u were a chik

11. PrincessKairi Moogle Assistant

NOOO,That "Ansem" Is Fake!!!:p