Yea...cya

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Hakurei Reimu, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

not that it matters...

Since the new year, my life's been in shambles. My grades are falling, I'm always feeling depressed now and then, and everything's just falling apart. All's aside, I just don't feel like foruming anymore...

Anyways, depending on the situation, I might come back...though don't look into it. (not that it matters much)

So (for any1 who gives a dam)...cya... <_<

2. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

awww... I never thought I'd see u leave... </3

Well, just know that me and everybody else on The Artistic Family will miss you! *hugs tight* I hope everything goes better for you and even though you say you probably won't, I hope you can come back soon!

3. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

noooo don't leave ... your my friend, *cries*

oh and sora, kairi and riku do not make kingdom hearts 2 ... they make up random blubberness lolz

4. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

Wha- What!? You can't leave us! No! OMG why is everyone leaving?

Urgh... I guess it's 'see ya' then... I hope you MS, I really do. You're a good member, and with the noob influx we need people like you.

Soo... Good Bye, for now. *Hugs* Hope life is good to you and all that ****... And hopfully you'll come back one day. It'll be werid not seeing you on the Family. I was looking forward to seeing how your romance drawings came along... ;_ ;

5. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

yeah... y IS everyone leaving?? more and more ppl are getting depressed here... for what reason... T_T

6. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Oh love =/

Well it is perfectly understandable that you don't feel like foruming anymore if that is how you feel. I wish you the best of luck and hope that you get everything sorted out, (: maybe one day we will see you again, until that day, keep safe and be happy.

7. Nobody's Shadow Kingdom Keeper

In a room where it's nine in the afternoon.
    I wasn't exactly expecting to see this. =/
    Well, hopefully life will start to shapen up soon and things will take a turn for the better. Man, I'm going to miss seeing some of your work in the traditional art section. Anyway, see ya I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.