Birth by Sleep Yen Sid's Book

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by NeoCloudstrife, Sep 18, 2008.

1. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

Ever since i first unlocked The KH2 secret ending, i new yen sid's book had some important meaning. yes, i know, some of it is stuff about the KH2 storyline, however, lets annotate this puppy. it definately looks like it coincides with some of my theories. ALL of it seems important, however i highlighted some key points:

The Beginning

[Each journey](each journey. there are 3 "journeys" in BBS. just a thought.) gives rise to chance encounters, and each encounter brings forth a [farewell].(that reminds me of something...)
    When a farewell leads to a journey, the worlds open their hearts,
    Those chosen by the light, or ensnared by the darkness.
    [Friends who share the same bounds](that looks like kh2 storyline, but look at the next point), [though their paths may differ](reminds me of sunset horizons :D).
    When you doubt the path trod thus far, when the hand you held is lost to you,
    gaze anew at the heart that once was...
    for all the answers are within.
    Interlude

A long dream.
    A sad farewell, hanging in the air in that "world between".
    What is reality? What is illusion?
    [The path chosen by the young boy leads to his memories.](seems CoM-like, however, compare it to what you know about ven so far. :D)
    When caught in the stream of [the days](reminds me of 358/2 days, another thought) and nights going past, gaze anew at your steps...
    for there all confusion will end.
    The Future Story

Will the day come when this battle, born of confusion, will end?
    It is different things to different people.
    Can the reality be that which is hidden?
    The reason is mere existence.
    Still, memories can be believed.
    Be not afraid. [Entrust your body to the soothing waves of your memories.](another thought. ven.)
    By and by, your [fleeting rest](sleep) will be over...
    and [everything will begin.](birth)

anything i missed out? comments?

2. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

true, however, the book could have been implemented at any point.

3. jojoj13 Hollow Bastion Committee

I knew that the book had something to do with BBS.

But i wasn't sure what it is.

I am not sure if that first bolded line in the future story is about Ven, though.

It seems to me is as if the future story is about CoM.

4. axel90 Destiny Islands Resident

The bonds they were talking about may be refering to Sora and Riku. As we all know, Sora uses light and Riku uses darkness.