Birth by Sleep Yet another recycled KH character

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by TheKingdomCame, Oct 31, 2008.

1. TheKingdomCame Traverse Town Homebody

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

Hm... interesting theory. I think I know why the dark characters on Kingdom Hearts have the yellow, golden eyes. Maybe it's because the darkness in them make the color of their eyes change? Silly theory, but it seems true!

3. Erkz Kingdom Keeper

. . . No... It couldn't be...

D: What if Braig was the apprentice, and that scar was from when Ven knocked off his helmet?

That'd be really disturbing though. I mean, it's too convenient. XD

4. Azure Flame Banned

It could be possible though. And the reason why he became the apprentice of Ansem would be so he could stay with Xehanort. I think MX is like Orochimaru from Naruto. He can go over to someone else's body and Braig wanted to stay with his current body.

5. Scott Pilgrim Banned

I think they just used Xigbar's character design. I don't think he's Xehanort.

6. key dragon One with the keyblade

Xigbar as an apprentice: Likely.

Xigbar as MX: Yeah right.

7. LoneWolf Hollow Bastion Committee

I don't really think these two are connected in any way. But I could be wrong. Even though the pix were very similar.

8. Haseo Knight of Light

They obviously have little to no connection. SE recycles character models a lot. I mean, just look at Kairi, Namine, Selphie, and Olette. They all seem to have the same character model, just different pixels applied to them.

9. Ven? Traverse Town Homebody

I don't think they have any connection either,maybe They just made it similar.....

10. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

I don't see how xehanort and terra look the same, but that's just me. The only similarity between Xigbar and MX are the eyes. That's it.

11. Zeftnon - The Superior Hollow Bastion Committee

The similarities between Ven/Roxas, Terra/Xehanort, Xion/Kairi/Aqua, etc. don't count as "recycled characters" because those connections are actually part of the story. The were made to look like each other for a reason.

As for the rest like Axel/Reno, Terra/Zack, etc., Nomura just likes doing that, making characters from one of his games look like the characters for his other game. But I don't think he does that recycling thing within KH alone 'cause that'll make the connection-similarites (as stated above) too confusing; Xigbar/MX, Axel/Terra, Kairi/Olette, etc. are nothing more than vague coincidences.

12. XienZo Traverse Town Homebody

But Xigbar/Braig is one of the characters that SHOULD be in BBS, I mean, he knows a lot more about what happened than most of the organization, the original 5 apprentices, or even perhaps more than Xemnas, since Xigbar would remember both what happened during BBS directly AND whatever he eavesdropped from Xemnas.

13. EvilMan_89 Code Master

there's already evidence to contradict this. Xigbar explained that there were Keyblade Wielders a long time ago, but one day they disappeared, and in their place, a man who lost his memory appeared which is Xehanort.

14. Daenerys Targaryen ok

It seems like alot of kingdom hearts characters are developing to look similar..?interesting.

xion and naminé and kairi

Xigbar and Braig

ven and roxas

15. libregkd -

16. Daenerys Targaryen ok

17. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

I have a theory about that.I think it is briag under the helmet because he knows too much.

here is something i compiled:

18. XienZo Traverse Town Homebody

Yeah, I believe at the very least, you'll see the (apprentice) organization member's somebodies throughout BBS in subtle places.

19. Misty gimme kiss

Let's not forget that Xigbar once said "you're not half as powerful as the other guys" (or something along those lines) It is likely that Braig or Xigbar is the Apprentice, or it might just be a coincidence. The latter is probably true.

20. gerlert_fav2005 Traverse Town Homebody

Somewhere... I ish not telling you, Florida! XD
    The other guy is MX( Master Xehanort).
    =3

Braig and Xigbar are the same people. Just Xigbar is Braig's nobody. Just like how Roxas is Sora's nobody and Xemnas is Xehanort's nobody.