You as Kingdom Hearts fan?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Jerichoholic, Oct 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerichoholic Merlin's Housekeeper

Okay now, tell me what kind of KH fan are you? And how you became fan? My touching story: :)

When I got PlayStation 2, Kingdom Hearts came with it. I didn't have a Memory Card, so I couldn't save the game. I got bored when I played it like.... 6 times to Deep Jungle. I stopped playing it. I left it to my closet for few years. Then.... last summer, I was bored. It was raining and I had absolutely nothing to do. I looked in to my closet and thought "What am I gonna do? Not a single one game I could play..." Then I just took Kingdom Hearts and startet playing it, even if I thought it sucked. I played it... pleyed it... and played it. It was getting better every minute. Now I had Memory Card and could save the game. Now I knew, why everyone said it was good game. The story was amazin! But... when I finished the game, I was bored again and I HAD TO GET THE SECOND PART! I bought it and finished it as well... 3 times!

Now... I am writing a story about Kingdom Hearts. It's the same story, which is in the game, but the characters are members of wrestlingforum. I am Sora, ofcourse :D

EDIT. This site has been a great help with that story. If I don't remember something, I just come here and watch the video

2. GREE06 Traverse Town Homebody

I played the KH2 first in 2006 when my best friend brought it over to my house. I thought it was the coolest game. So the next week I bought it and eventually beat it. Then I had to buy the first KH. Now a big fan of anything Kingdom Hearts related.

3. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm a obbesive fangirl 8D

I first started playing it when Kingdom Hearts II first came out here in Oct 2006, it was the most amazing game I had ever played. I became addicted to it at once. The opening just blew me away and almost moved me to tears even though I had no idea what the story was at that point in time. I almost killed my mum for coming in when I was watching it that first time, she ruined my first experience of Kingdom Hearts she did D<
    After that I just became more and more obbessed. But there were parts I didn't understand so I started to track down a copy of Kingdom Hearts. Finally in the Febuary of 2007 I got hold of it. Once again I was amazed by the opening and this time my mum didn't ruin it lol
    After that I discovered Chain of Memories and tracked a copy of that down too. It's now the only game in the series I'm yet to finish, mainly because the card system drives me nuts and I can't grasp the idea of slights and things ¬¬
    Then later still I found the manga and had a fangirl spasm and wouldn't shut up until I got a hold of a copy.
    For my 15th birthday I got a Keyblade necklace which I still wear an awful lot even though the majority of my fangirlishness has moved onto Death Note. I've introduced at least five people to Kingdom Hearts, only one of them took to it though and she was the one who brought me the necklace. :3

So that's my rambled story lol

4. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

haha mine story is kinda wierd

*clears throat*

my borther bought the game when it came out, a few days after my birthday it was *proud*

anyway i saw my brother play (after i came hoime from my friends, f.y.i. i went to a different friends house when he got kh2 *sigh* good thing i'm buying bbs) and he was on destiny islands. i believe i was 11 at the time so yeah ooh cute

so when i played it, the stupid dream was first.. something i didn't expect

THEN CAME THE GIANT HEARTLESS

FREAKING GAVE ME NIGHTMARES

didn't play it for a week

then i had to fight it again... perfect

MORE NIGHTMARES

5. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

I was at my friend's house. His father was there and they were talking about Kingdom Hearts II (because they were talking about the Decisive Pumpkin). I knew little about it but I remember having a magazine with an article in it. So the next day, I borrowed the game from my friend and have been a fan ever since.

6. K.H.Nut13 Traverse Town Homebody

When I was at least eight, I really loved books, and the PS2 downstairs didn't really intrest me. That christmas, I got Kingdom Hearts. I was instantly intrigued by the wonderful box art, and put it in. I instantly fell in love with Dearly Beloved, and started a new file. I was blown away by the opening. These graphics were so amazing!! I had never seen anything like them in my house. The music was just...spellbinding for me at the time. I instantly fell in love with Riku and beat the game. My BROTHER got KH2 (grr....) but the graphics and music were even more breathtaking. I then fell in love with both Riku and Namine.
    Now, I am a fangirl.

7. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

I played it when it first came out,my friend showed it to me,and I was interested.

8. LoneWolf Hollow Bastion Committee

Well, I became a fan when I got the game. When KH1 came out, my friend brought it over and played it. I thought it was cool and life went on. A few years later, about 2 Christmases ago. I got a ps2 and the Kh series, 1 and
    2. I didn't have a memory card so I didn't play it much. But when my uncle got me a memory card, I had no life what so ever until I beat it, and to this day, I have been a fan of KH. *bows*

9. LilRice King's Apprentice

Hanging out at the Keyblade Graveyard O.o
    hmm when i became a Kh Fan!!:
    was when i was like 7 years old and i was in michigan to visit my grandparents and cousins and aunts and uncles and my uncle brought his ps2 to my grandparents and he was playing it i saw him playing against the demon thingy at the End of the world place and i was like whats that!?! then i saw the cover and saw Kingdom Hearts and i was like WOW!!! then i asked him if i could play and make a new file then after the first Opening Scene I WAS HOOKED!!!! so i begged my parents to get me a ps2 and Kingdom Hearts!!!!! and then i played it so much i beat it only at lvl 66 LMAO!!! then i got bored and waited for KH:CoM to come out when i saw the commerical i was like I NEED THAT!!! to my mother haha and she got it for me when X-mas was coming and now Re:CoM is coming so ima beg her to get me that one too haha, then KH2!! omg i was YESH!!!! i got it when i was at a party with a friend and we were gunna go see MSI:3 but it was sold our (one seat left) so we decided to go to a gamestore and i saw they had KH2 and i was like to my friend CAN I HAVE $10!!! cuz i had like 30 at the time and he lent it to me and when we got back to his house i just started gaming!! then when i got home i went straight to my room and beat the Roxas part then i was like WOW thats just the beginning!! Then i was like OMG!!! this is the SMEX!!!! haha and yea thats how i became a KH Fan SOrta haha.

10. Daenerys Targaryen ok

I got KH1 from Santa [ yayyyy] and I got KH2 for my 10th or 11th birthday :3

11. Vexationev Merlin's Housekeeper

I live Texas and it's hot as hell down here. LOL
    I've been into Kingdom Hearts this year and I've been hooked ever since! I first started looking at all the reviews on sites like IGN and Gamespot and I
    thought "Hey,what the heck! I'll give it a try!" and man was I right! At the time I wasn't really into RPG games,but KH has got me hooked and now I'm
    playing Final Fantasy too!^^ The story,gameplay,music,and characters was
    what really got me into the franchise along with the goregeous graphics!
    After I finished playing the first one,I knew I had to get Chain Of Memories
    and KH II and I never regretted it.^^

12. ultima_sora Traverse Town Homebody

I'm like overly obsessed and my life is basically KH xD

Well at first, my sister's friend told her to play it because he said it was good. So, we rented it and at first I was judging every single thing about. Like in the intro, I was like "Oh this dude's shoes are like Tidus' " blah blah blah. So yeah you can tell that at first I hated it SSSSSOOOO much. It was like 2003 or 2004 when one day my mom brought Kingdom Hearts home. I remembered how much I thought it sucked, but one day I was really bored and tried it again. For some reason, the second time I played it, I was ALOT more hooked to it and I loved it. Luckily, when I was done the first KH and all the extras and stuff for it, Kingdom Hearts II was coming out not much later. So, I bought it and played it and loved that one SSSSSSSSSOOOOOO much too. It wasn't until I beat the second one that I realized there was COM so I looked EVERYWHERE for it. I had it on my Christmas list and I luckily got it from my mom who somehow found it at Best Buy. Ever since all these things happened, I've been ubsessed with Kingdom Hearts and my life is basically it. ^^

13. Haseo Knight of Light

I didn't even know about KH until about three years ago, but now I'm a KH Otaku...

I was at an after school program in '05 back in 3rd grade. Some of my friends were talking about Kingdom Hearts, and one even brought his GBA and CoM to it. So for my birthday in April, I got KH. I was hooked from the beginning. Then on my next birthday, I got CoM and bought KHII. I started CoM first, but finished KHII first.XD And now in '08, the only one I haven't beaten was the first game.:sweatdrop: I have every single volume of the manga currently in my room right now.

14. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

Never, have I been interested in video games or television. But the music of Avril Lavigne, I loved her music. So I heard of the website Youtube and went on and searched for Avril Lavigne. I went over 14 pages, ( some of the videos were bad quality). I saw a fire in the middle and four people gathered, their marbles out. ( Hayner, Pence, Olette and Roxas. It kind of looked like they were around a fire but there were sitting on the edge of the tower) So I clicked on it, watched the KH amv. Suddenly I began to like it, so every time I got a chance to use the computer I would search Kingdom Hearts. I was interested in KH.

Ask my mom for a PS2 she said on Christmas. But an month before December, I took 50$ out of my piggybank and went to EB Game. In search for a new game to play, then I saw Kingdom Hearts. Bought it and read the instructions. Month later, I started playing it. My eyes were glued to the game. Now, I have action figures on my shelf, all the mangas of Kingdom hearts, kh shirt, axel plushie. Yeap. The games good, I play it still. Make a new file everytime I beat the game.

15. omegacloud Destiny Islands Resident

I have an awful long term memory so this is a little vague

I first heard about Kingdom Hearts when a boy in my school was talking about it in school, I was intrigued and it sounded really cool. I think I was 11-12. I decided I needed to get this game. When I got it, I was shocked. The box art was so cool, the music on the opening screen was epic and I loved it. I am quite a secluded and quiet person and this game became my solace.

I shared the same story with Sora in real life, relationship wise (no I don't travel around other worlds with a duck and dog) and I felt as if I was him. It is very sad I know but true. I played the story many times but the end of Kingdom Hearts is the only thing I can actually think of that has made me cry from sadness. I have lost relatives, pets, failed school and much more but this is what touched me the most.

Sora became a part of me, I shared my life with a game. However, I was disappointed in the Kingdom Hearts II story and now my appreciation for the game as somewhat decreased. However, I will always love Kingdom Hearts for the sanctuary it has given me.

16. Scott Pilgrim Banned

I was into the whole RPG thing and I thought the concept of traveling to other Disney worlds would be fun and pretty interesting, but once I played the game I realized that there wasd so much more meaning to the Disney worlds. Example: Olympus Collosium was based on what it means to be a hero. Once I realized that, I knew that this game would be so much fun to follow along the plot. I also liked it because it wasn't aways based on Disney stuff. Knowing that KH2 had the Organization, it had so much interesting plot that I didn't care about Disney anymore.

17. Shady Trace Merlin's Housekeeper

I was younger, then my friend was obsessed with it.
    Then I went to his house an played it.
    Did that several times, and soon I beat the game. He got the second, CoM, Re: CoM, and so on, and I played all the games.
    The end.
    Happy now?

18. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Well....

My brother's friend came over. He brought all his games to our house and they were playing. SO I watched, then they allowed me to look at the games he owned. I flipped through it, then my brother came up to me and pointed at Kingdom Hearts. He said I should try it, and his friend agreed so I did. They handed me the PS2 for a while and I started playing, they helped me through the game a bit and yeah. We all started playing then, giving the controller to one another so we could have our fair share. But then he had to leave,so he took the game with him. I begged my mom to buy it for me and she did, and I became a fan ever since :3 And I thought the characters looked awesome on the cover xDD Plus, there was Final Fantasy so yeah 8D

19. {feel.the.wrath} Hollow Bastion Committee

How did I become a Kingdom Hearts fan, you ask? =D

My uncle gets the best games. Dead serious, every game he gets is awesome. So, he got Kingdom Hearts II. My brother and I went over to his house and what not and he said he got the game so he made a new save slot, we watched him play, I wanted to play, I played, and was hooked. I originally saw the storyline as very, very deep, with Roxas's whole depressing story. I kinda like games like that. I passed Roxas's part and thought, ":\ whatever."

Then I got seriously hooked.

Eventually I thought, "OMG RIKU LOLZ YUSH 8D HE'S SO HAWT AND STUFF JUST ZOMG!"

Yeah... xD

20. 007 Hollow Bastion Committee

my sister got KH2 the day it came out
    I avoided playing it because I thought the command menu would make it complicated to fight
    I gave in
    now I'm addicted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.